Thread: Honda Goldwing and Hannigan Sierra Trailer

Honda Goldwing and Hannigan Sierra Trailer

Both these items are Titanium in color and 2008 model...The Goldwing has 77,000 miles, excellent condition, garage kept, tires have 3/4 tread remaining..Rivco Hitch...Muth mirrors with turn indicators...Honda Voltmeter...normal Goldwing stuff, ie; AM/FM, Cruise, self cancelling turn indicators...12 volt outlet in upper left compartment...passenger armrests...trunk rack...lighted deflector on trunk...Very nice bike....Did have encounter with deer at the 10000 mile point, bike repaired at local Honda dealer with 4 year warranty included...never had to use the warranty...

Hannigan is in excellent condition(like new), interior lighting and clothing container, carpeted, lighted deflector on lid of trunk...chrome tongue...protective bra on front....$4500 new....will sell BOTH the Goldwing AND the Hannigan for $8500.00.

Interested parties can email me at bearcreekman@gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC04875.jpg   DSC04877.jpg   DSC04878.jpg   DSC04888.jpg   DSC04887.jpg  

Re: Honda Goldwing and Hannigan Sierra Trailer

Looks to be a great deal.
    Aspen Classic Camper, 06 GL1800

My Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/bvail My trailer forum: http://forums.delphiforums.com/MCTrailertowing

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

Re: Honda Goldwing and Hannigan Sierra Trailer

Thanks, as much as I regret having to say this, but think the Bride and I have about "aged out" of this most enjoyable stage of our lives...Certainly have had some terrific years.