Thread: Roll-A-Home Camper

Roll-A-Home Camper

Looking for a newer standard bed Roll-A-Home camper.
    Can contact me at ddh156@gmail.com

Re: Roll-A-Home Camper

Try Facebook marketplace and or Craigslist and your local classifieds, never know what you may find.
    2010 GL1800 Endeavor Reverse Trike, Leesure Lite Excel camper.

There is one listed on here, don't know if it's still for sale.
    http://www.motocampers.com/forums/sh...-Home-For-Sell
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

(Threadstarter)

Thank you for the suggestion. Did not find anything on Craigslist but did find 4 on Facebook. One of those that I found is a 2012 model. It looks to be in excellent shape but I have to wonder with the tent fabric being 7 years old how much more life does it have. Does anybody know how long the tent fabric is good for?

I can't speak on the Rollahome, but my Leesure Lite is a 2002 model and the tent fabric is just fine, I spray it with Camp Dry every so often. YMMV

The tent material on mine is in great shape. It is a 2 layer material. A white vinyl like coating on the inside keeps it soft and flexible for a very long time. I forget, but I think mine is a 2008.
    -- Jeff
    2014 H-D Limited
    2005 H-D Dyna Trike
    2008 Roll-A-Home Camper

Our RAH is a 2010, I think we purchased it around 2013 and have used it camping approximately 6-20 days a year since we purchased. Hopefully I don’t jinx’s myself, but the tent fabrics on ours has held up well.
    I do clean ours inside and out after camping trips and apply the Star Bright waterproofing at the beginning of every season.

The fabric on my 2012 is holding up well so far

(Threadstarter)

Thanks for all the help. Did find several for sale thru Facebook. One was a 2015 wide bed model with a lot of upgrades at what I thought was a very good asking price. Only downside was that it was 850 miles away. Anyway went and picked it up last weekend and am quite pleased with the purchase.

Congratulations, you'll enjoy it. Hope to see you at one of the camp-outs. South Dakota is a ways off but you never know...