Thread: From breakfast to sunset

From breakfast to sunset

Broke camp after having breakfast in Arrowhead Provincial Park, ON and then rode into the sunset on Lake Superior (north side).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MysGl9qyu4o&t=947s

Re: From breakfast to sunset

Thanx for posting all your vids Jim! I watched them all! U should camp at Munising sometime at the Tourist camp! Its right on lake Superior and is about 5 min to town..u can take the Pictured rocks tour boat in Munising..we stayed there years before when we went around Lake Michigan..the UP has a lot of nice roads..Pierce Stocking hwy a toll hwy thru Sleeping Bear dunes..M22 which is awesome and M119..check oit the Tunnel of Trees up there! Awesome ride!

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

@kayakinbiker Thanks for watching them! I have not been around the south side of Lake Superior but have thought about it recently. Good info and I will put in my "ideas" notebook. I have not been around Lake Michigan... will have to think about doing that too.

Thanks again Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim C-G View Post
    @kayakinbiker Thanks for watching them! I have not been around the south side of Lake Superior but have thought about it recently. Good info and I will put in my "ideas" notebook. I have not been around Lake Michigan... will have to think about doing that too.
    U wont be disappointed! Michigan is awesome especially the UP!