Thread: WTB Newer Leesure Lite Excel

Site Supporter

WTB Newer Leesure Lite Excel

Looking to buy a newer camper to pull with my CanAm Spyder. The one I have has developed some fiber glass problems and I am not handy enough to fix. Having trouble finding a shop to work on camper, they only work on boats. Sooo looking to replace camper to get back out on the road again. If some one has a Leesure Lite Excel with other issues( ie bad tent material), but Fiber glass tub and lid still in GREAT condition I would also be interested in that at a fare price.

Re: WTB Newer Leesure Lite Excel

Rob, have you already checked with Dawn at LL? She is very customer oriented and may be able to help with the repair or possibly good price on a tub. Otherwise, keep me looped in as I need some parts for mine if you decide to part out yours.
    Jim & Tammie (not the Bakers)
    2011 FLHTK
    Lees-ure Lite

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

Re: WTB Newer Leesure Lite Excel

Well we pulled the trigger on ordering a new LL from the factory. We plan on reusing some of the optional extras from our old trailer. Then putting the old one out for sale cheap to get rid of it to someone that is a bit more handy than I. I will post the sale with what it has in the "for Sale" section.