Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FREE! GoldWing Heated Seat and Kuryakyn Back Rest

FREE! GoldWing Heated Seat and Kuryakyn Back Rest

Off of a 2008 GoldWing. Seat has ~ 80K miles on it. According to Honda seat will fit 2001 - 2017 1800 Honda Goldwings

Only thing that is missing is the bolts to attach the backrest as I am reusing those.

Catch? You must pick it up in Sterling VA or make arrangements to meet me within 100 miles.

I will hold on to it for a couple of weeks then dispose of it if there are no takers. PM me here or email dkurfiss @ gmail.com (remove the spaces for email address)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191026_110334.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	557.3 KB 
ID:	23611
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191026_110158.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	519.3 KB 
ID:	23612
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Re: FREE! GoldWing Heated Seat and Kuryakyn Back Rest

Deb,. The seats from 2001 thru 2010 are interchangeable, but while they can be forced into place for the later models they don't really fit right

Richard

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by snowclem View Post
    Deb,. The seats from 2001 thru 2010 are interchangeable, but while they can be forced into place for the later models they don't really fit right

Richard
    Thanks for the information. I was following the Honda data. Should know better than to listen to them

Deb, I would like the back rest & brackets, but I'm in Utah, I would pay shipping if you would be willing to ship it... I can do Pay Pal......

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby C View Post
    Deb, I would like the back rest & brackets, but I'm in Utah, I would pay shipping if you would be willing to ship it... I can do Pay Pal......
    Sorry, I am not willing to box and ship. If I let UPS box/ship it is costly and I am not interested in carting it around. Also want to get rid of both items at once.

Deb,
    When the time comes...if there’s no interest, I’ll take the seat to the dump for you. I work in Ashburn and can p/u during the day(?) when it has outlived it’s time. Byron
    2008 GL1800
    CSC Escapade Elite cargo trailer
    Kwik Kamp camper trailer

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Tourit View Post
    Deb,
    When the time comes...if there’s no interest, I’ll take the seat to the dump for you. I work in Ashburn and can p/u during the day(?) when it has outlived it’s time. Byron
    Thanks for the offer and I will reach out if I need help.

Take to the dump? Really?
    Aspen Classic Camper, 06 GL1800

My Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/bvail My trailer forum: http://forums.delphiforums.com/MCTrailertowing

Quote Originally Posted by bvail View Post
    Take to the dump? Really?
    Well actually no... I clarified my comment in a PM. I had meant I would take it if no one else was interested. I don't have a need...so did not want to take it from someone that could use it. I would also hate to see it "disposed of", so offered to pick it up(if necessary)...when she was tired of dealing with it and hopefully pass it along. B.

(Threadstarter)

Items no longer available...they have gone to a better home.