Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New seat

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Re: New seat

That's a great looking seat!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheadziggy76 View Post
    That's a great looking seat!
    Thanks Steve. I been wanting to replace my seat for about 3 years but was too cheap
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

I got my husband (and me) a new seat for Christmas last year, and have no regrets. We had about 80k miles on the bike, and the original seat was getting mighty hard. We were able to go to Maine this summer, and didn't get the "stiff walk" at all during the entire trip. You're going to enjoy the comfort.

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Nette View Post
    I got my husband (and me) a new seat for Christmas last year, and have no regrets. We had about 80k miles on the bike, and the original seat was getting mighty hard. We were able to go to Maine this summer, and didn't get the "stiff walk" at all during the entire trip. You're going to enjoy the comfort.
    Thanks for the feedback. Glad to know I am not the only one that really notices the difference around 80k