Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: black water falls trip.

Re: black water falls trip.

Ken, if you want an Aspen Ambassador instead of a RAH, I'll hook you up. Because it has two beds with some distance in the middle, it works great if somebody is a snorer.

We're north of Raleigh.

(Threadstarter)

ok will check on some parks around here if you can give me a call some time on my sell after dark is best time .tried to get my picture to show on my post but gave up on it . this computer stuff drives me nuts .

(Threadstarter)

nette i have a aspen now just like the roll a home but not in no hurry if i find one i like i would check it out but thanks .

(Threadstarter)

look up south mountain state park right behind my house let me know what you think .

Nice enough looking park here... I see 18 camp sites listed. Just shy of 600 miles and nine hours from here. That's within our limits for a weekend ride, a lot closer for most of the people on here since we're at the Northern part of PA.
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

(Threadstarter)

i will go see what the sites are like it is like 15 minutes from my house if we get a lot they can come here . happy turkey day up there

No hurry, I don't think we'll be heading that way until spring. Calling for SNOW up here tonight! Happy Turkey Day...

Snow is just a four-letter word.
    We're not like this because we ride...we ride because we're like this

Quote Originally Posted by baggerhog View Post
    Snow is just a four-letter word.
    It's only a four letter word during winter but when it interferes with motorcycle riding and camping then I've been known to add a few more letters to the end of it... I'm afraid for us up North here that the riding and camping season might be coming to an end for a few months. Oh well, at least we made it to Blackwater this year, that was the last one for most of us on here. I think IBMC still had a couple more planned for the year but they were in Arizona, California or Florida.

I camped in a yurt once at the Pinery in Ontario in snow..still dont like snow no matter!