Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: black water falls trip.

black water falls trip.

my first trip with this group and it was great .had a great time and great to meet all the new people . looking forward to new trips with the group. if your in my area do stop in .

Site Supporter

Re: black water falls trip.

Hi ken
    it was great having you with us. Looking forward to meeting you again.good to know you made the trip home safely.
    Luray
    TURTLE

Great meeting u even tho we went our separate ways.. hey I had to do the Sods! HAHA!

OK, now it's your turn to get a camp-out started down your way. Don't get any down that way...
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Who me or Ken?

(Threadstarter)

i can do that but this time of the year you could have snow when you go home ha ha lots of parks down here . i have been looking at the roll a home campers . have not found any used ones around to look at . if you two need a get away just drive down .

Quote Originally Posted by kayakinbiker View Post
    Who me or Ken?
    Ken, down in NC. We don't get that far down on our camp-outs.

Quote Originally Posted by ken View Post
    i can do that but this time of the year you could have snow when you go home ha ha lots of parks down here . i have been looking at the roll a home campers . have not found any used ones around to look at . if you two need a get away just drive down .
    Always next year...

(Threadstarter)

ok you let me know a time when you can get away and we will come up with a good park in the spring . the roll a home i was checking on not right for me i would like a standard size but with two doors . but i`m in no fast need of one just keeping a eye out .

I've seen them (RAH) come up for sale on here every once in awhile. As far as the camp-out goes, if you're hosting it then just find a place and toss a couple dates up in the air and see which one sticks. There are several ones on here that are done every year at about the same dates but there is a whole summer to pick from.