Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bushcamp pop-up camper

Oceanside CA, and Milford NH and lots in between

Re: Bushcamp pop-up camper

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    Anyway.... Does anyone know anyone that has seen one of the new ones?
    The site says "Very soon. Late Fall" so how would anyone have seen one when they haven't been released yet???
    Stu.
    2008 GL1800 Level 4
    1988 KampARoo pop up
    Previously 2007 & 2008 Aspen Sentry

Quote Originally Posted by Hondavalk View Post
    Not quite sure were that came from. Bushtec history is as follows: " Bushtec is a name you’re probably familiar with. It was the first example of a “big wheel” style of motorcycle trailer, invented in 1974 by Bill Bushling for a friend who was unable to find a commercial model to his liking. Word of mouth kept Bill busy producing trailers at his little workshop in California until 1989, when the company was sold to John Preston and moved to Tennessee. The company was then taken over by BMT Manufacturing which remains in TN. Andrew Preston then rejoined the company as GM to try and help return Bushtec to its former high quality customer friendly roots.
    It came from Hometown Honda, This is my local Honda dealer. They never moved bushtec manufacturing,but did sell the trailers in the local showroom while they owned bushtec. They did move the bunkhouse camper manufacturing to Marietta Ohio, to a large building just up the street from the dealership.

Quote Originally Posted by newday777 View Post
    The site says "Very soon. Late Fall" so how would anyone have seen one when they haven't been released yet???
    Since I haven't been on their site, I didn't know that... And it's past very soon and late fall...
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA