Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: North Georgia Rider

SCRC Borderline member mrclean28h's Avatar

Re: North Georgia Rider

Quote Originally Posted by Unclet View Post
    I rode to Suches on 28 Sep and there were a few guys I met from Tennessee and Kentucky who told me about this site. They gave me their forum names but I canít remember what they were. It was a pleasure learning about their love of moto camping so I figured I would become part of the family.

Thanks for a great source of information on motorcycle camping!

BTW, I have an 86 Honda GoldWing with 34,000 miles thatís in great condition. Attachment 23402
    WOW our grandson took us up to Woody's peak or something like that, said Suches was just downtime road. I wish I road it on our trike not the truck awesome roads. We are moving to TN and will be back there again.

2017 HD Tri Glide/ 2010 Timeout
    www.mrclean28.smugmug.com
    U.S. Army Retired

Welcome from South Central Wisconsin
    Dewey

Quote Originally Posted by Unclet View Post
    Iíve not camped with the bike or an overnight stay at a hotel yet. Iím getting tips from you guys by searching the forum about various options. Iíve camped all my life but never on a motorcycle so this is somewhat new to me.
    Welcome from Newfoundland, Canada. This time of year, look for some slightly used gear at great prices. Starting off, remember to always buy a 2-3 person tent so you have some room to move and get your gear off the bike.