Thread: More Mini Mate Renovations

More Mini Mate Renovations

I'm not saying that I am doing it right, but I am just doing more of it. Longer tongue and upgrading the solar.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkAJfhTPy4w

Re: More Mini Mate Renovations

Love the mods you're doing. Did have one question tho... can you charge the system from house power any way, in case you have limited sunlight or you drain the batteries down too far? I suppose you could always backfeed from one of the 12v receptacles using a battery charger, just wasn't sure if there was anyway to use shore power AC or not.

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

Re: More Mini Mate Renovations

Quote Originally Posted by kaitiff View Post
    Love the mods you're doing. Did have one question tho... can you charge the system from house power any way, in case you have limited sunlight or you drain the batteries down too far? I suppose you could always backfeed from one of the 12v receptacles using a battery charger, just wasn't sure if there was anyway to use shore power AC or not.
    I have my battery tender always with me and I can plug that into the system as if it was the solar panel. I usually try for non-electric tent sites but if I have to pay for one with AC, then I do take full advantage of that.