Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tims Ford campout

Re: Tims Ford campout

We're looking forward to it.
    I wonder if we'll have live music again at the place in Bell Buckle.
    fyi I have Michele's bowl Randy made, he and Dona aren't gonna make the campout.
    Meach and Maggie
    05 vtx1300
    07 RS Venture (RIP 2016)
    09 DL 650 VSTROM

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Meach View Post
    We're looking forward to it.
    I wonder if we'll have live music again at the place in Bell Buckle.
    fyi I have Michele's bowl Randy made, he and Dona aren't gonna make the campout.
    I'll let Michele know about the bowl. See ya Thursday.

Well the weather in SE Ohio isn't working for me. Rain wind and 50 degrees. With the left arm still healing, the cold and damp just makes it worse. Don't think I will make it.

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by zipp View Post
    Well the weather in SE Ohio isn't working for me. Rain wind and 50 degrees. With the left arm still healing, the cold and damp just makes it worse. Don't think I will make it.
    Sorry to hear, maybe next year.

Regrettably, as I sit here at home, it's obvious to me that I will not make it up there this year.
    Ya'll Have Fun. We'll see you down the road.

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

To those that missed it this year well...... you missed it. Awesome time this this year with a total of 13 attending. Thursday and Friday were amazing with daytime temps in the mid 70's
    Friday night was the traditional trip to John T's on the square in downtown Winchester. We had folks from Michigan, Minnesota, Georgia, Mississippi, and Alabama. We,re already making plans for next year
    because sites at this campground book up fast. My thanks to all that attended... it made for a very special weekend. See ya next year!

lake.jpgr&d2.jpggroup.jpgr&d1.jpg

Enjoyed the weekend, camp ground, food, fun and mostly the friends! As always, greatly appreciate my reservation-less accommodations. Definitely have this one on the calendar for next year.
    IMG_2319.jpgIMG_2328.jpgIMG_2371.jpgIMG_2359.jpgIMG_2329.jpgIMG_2340.jpgIMG_2355.jpgIMG_2356.jpg
    Jim & Tammie (not the Bakers)
    2011 FLHTK
    Lees-ure Lite

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by jrcro067 View Post
    Enjoyed the weekend, camp ground, food, fun and mostly the friends! As always, greatly appreciate my reservation-less accommodations. Definitely have this one on the calendar for next year.
    IMG_2319.jpgIMG_2328.jpgIMG_2371.jpgIMG_2359.jpgIMG_2329.jpgIMG_2340.jpgIMG_2355.jpgIMG_2356.jpg
    It was a blast seeing you guys. Already looking forward to next year!

I attended one a couple of years ago and have told myself each year since that we were going to make the next one....too much going against us these past few years...but do have fond memories of our past get-together and am telling the bride..."maybe next year." You all are a great bunch of folks and thanks for posting photos....Maybe see ya down the road.

We had a good time, always good to see everyone and catch up. Looking forward to next year, we stopped on the way out and got our site for next year (54).

I know some folks were hoping to make it but couldn't (Mike, Randy, Zipp) and maybe others) we missed seeing you.

BTW The folks with the lighted palm trees Maggie chatted with them off and on in passing. They camp with a group of fellow campers the same week each year, around the same time we are there. They all used to ride motorcycles together and just got old and started getting travel trailers and then met other folks with trailers.