Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: my blackwater falls,campout in may

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

Re: my blackwater falls,campout in may

I was told some park rangers will and some won't.as said,if it fills up they may let us double up in some way.i,m tenting and if they do i will double
    up.
    Luray
    TURTLE

I think I have a site reserved. No electric ones left but I got a non-electric site (39). If it went through, web page was acting up and I didn't get a conformation e-mail yet...
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Quote Originally Posted by LURAY View Post
    I was told some park rangers will and some won't.as said,if it fills up they may let us double up in some way.i,m tenting and if they do i will double
    up.
    Luray
    Ya I have a feeling they adjust their mindset about doubling up.. they let us get away with it..

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    I think I have a site reserved. No electric ones left but I got a non-electric site (39). If it went through, web page was acting up and I didn't get a conformation e-mail yet...
    I think your site is prolly pretty! Its just down the road from me and the kids!

We will be doing Dolly Sods hiking this time! Was not even GOing to go to wv this time but I squeezed it in for my return home trip! Glad u changed the dates as its a GO for us to camp there again! LOVE that whole area! Maybe I can make some chili...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    OK, the site came through so I've got site 39 for sure.