Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: my blackwater falls,campout in may

(Threadstarter)

Re: my blackwater falls,campout in may

I was told some park rangers will and some won't.as said,if it fills up they may let us double up in some way.i,m tenting and if they do i will double
    up.
    Luray
    TURTLE

I think I have a site reserved. No electric ones left but I got a non-electric site (39). If it went through, web page was acting up and I didn't get a conformation e-mail yet...
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Quote Originally Posted by LURAY View Post
    I was told some park rangers will and some won't.as said,if it fills up they may let us double up in some way.i,m tenting and if they do i will double
    up.
    Luray
    Ya I have a feeling they adjust their mindset about doubling up.. they let us get away with it..

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    I think I have a site reserved. No electric ones left but I got a non-electric site (39). If it went through, web page was acting up and I didn't get a conformation e-mail yet...
    I think your site is prolly pretty! Its just down the road from me and the kids!

We will be doing Dolly Sods hiking this time! Was not even GOing to go to wv this time but I squeezed it in for my return home trip! Glad u changed the dates as its a GO for us to camp there again! LOVE that whole area! Maybe I can make some chili...

OK, the site came through so I've got site 39 for sure.

(Threadstarter)

OK, the site came through so I've got site 39 for sure.
    only two weeks to go for the bwf camp.time for some chatter to start.long range weather report looks good.maybe cold but we can handle that.i hope those interested are still planning to make it.last one of the year for me so i will be there for sure.
    LURAY

Hope everybody can make this but you know how it goes, things can change at the last minute. Weather, commitments, accidents., anything to make a person miss a good time. Did you cut that box down like you were saying you might?

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by bluetick View Post
    home everybody can make this but you know how it goes, things can change at the last minute. Weather, commitments, accidents., anything to make a person miss a good time. Did you cut that box down like you were saying you might?
    yes,things can and will change well laid plans.weather is number one.
    Yes,i removed five inches from the height of the box.come to the camp to see the difference it made.i'm more pleased with it.
    Luray

We plan on being there but we've planned on it before and had to cancel at the last minute so we're keeping our fingers crossed...