Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time Out for sale 2007

Time Out for sale 2007

Located in Altoona PA, Nice condition (a few patches but water tight), LED lights, swivel hitch (1-7/8" ball), electric brakes, A/C shelf-stand, spare tire, cooler mount & removable inside table. Queen size inflatable bed fits with no problems, 16 cubic feet of storage space inside when camper is closed for towing/storage, tinted vinyl windows that zip open for air and canvas to zip closed for privacy. Inside access to cooler so you don't have to go outside to get food/snacks/drinks (really nice at night or when its raining). Tows absolutely great, no sway (tracks perfect), 100% solid floor. Quick set up and take down, lots of room for 2 adults. With the Time Out you are 100% off the ground, so no dampness like in a tent. Can be pulled by any vehicle with a dry weight under 300 lbs., the pictures show being towed by my bike but I've also towed it with a small 4 cylinder SUV as well. Great for smaller cars too, you don't have to give up camping because you don't have a truck. Light enough you can move it by hand and walk it around a campsite until you find the right spot (shade, privacy, level ground, etc...)!
    Asking $1800 (obo), search the internet and compare older units still command higher prices and similar aged units are selling between $3,000 -to- $4500. Like I said there are a few patches on it so it's not perfect/like brand new but it's in real nice shape. Call or text 8 one 4 Five O Two 221Six
    only $1800 (o.b.o.)
    NOW $1600 and it's yours! It needs a home and used!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TimeOut-closed i.JPG   TimeOut-camping 2.jpg   TimeOut-camping 1.jpg   TimeOut-camping 4.jpg   TimeOut towing 2.jpg  

Re: Time Out for sale 2007

Serious inquires only please.
    Thanks for looking!

HarleyJack

Good deal there , had a 85 ish Time Out and an 11 Time Out Deluxe ,
    2011 Harley Road Glide Ultra

It's definitely priced well...but uh...that type of message and demeanor might turn people away. Personally I love selling stuff, and anyone who is willing to make it out to check out whatever it is I'm selling deserves to have the red carpet rolled out for them.

Believe me, I was kind of annoyed that you posted this just after I had purchased my rolling hot mess. I would have definitely been a customer if you were open and happy to send additional pictures. You aren't around the corner from me, you know.
    Current Bikes:
    2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
    2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

Thanks, you are absolutely right!
    I had a local fellow call me after seeing it listed here, schedule a visit and said several times that he would call me the very next day with a decision one way or the other. He went on and on about how it was exactly what he's been hunting for years and was shocked that it was only a few miles away. After a few days of not getting any response as promised, I sent him a message offering an easy out if he wasn't interested (as I had others expressing interest) and he neglected to acknowledge the message; not even with as little as a "Thanks but no thanks!"
    Just frustration realizing that not everyone is as honest and upfront as we'd like them to be.
    Heck, maybe I should have asked for more and let someone "talk me down" a few hundred dollars!

I am always afraid of the person who says they want to buy something and then goes silent. Makes me wonder if they are planning on stealing it!

I was working with some interns many years ago and one of them was going to sell his car. He was asking $700 which was what he paid for it. I told him to advertise if for $1,400 and then take $700 if offered it. He came back a week later and thanked me because he sold it for $1,400! It never hurts to ask higher than what you want and then accept a lower offer.
    -- Jeff
    2014 H-D Limited
    2005 H-D Dyna Trike
    2008 Roll-A-Home Camper

It's also hard because you can't sell a camper [for what you want $$wise] in the winter. Just can't. Especially in PA, lol.

That said, I think spring will hold far more opportunities to sell.

Sale pending at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Good on ya.
    Aspen Classic Camper, 06 GL1800

My Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/bvail My trailer forum: http://forums.delphiforums.com/MCTrailertowing

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I hope you sell it. Best to the new owner.