Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a mini mate type design that I can build myself.

Re: Looking for a mini mate type design that I can build myself.

I'm wondering how his final project turned out.....

--
    Gordon

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

I'm with Gordon, how did this turn out? I have an axle cut down and a frame that I started a few years ago that have been waiting for something like this!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Steve:
    I did not finish the tent top for my camper, this summer, due to some heart problems that developed and tearing the rotator cuff in my shoulder. I plan on finishing it this winter. I have the poles installed and everything is complete including the electric. I have the canvas material and have most of it cut. Just have to sew it all together. I will have it done and will take it to Loleta again in the fall. This past summer. I had just the box there and a REI tent that allowed me to roll the box inside the tent and then open the sleeping platform to sleep on. I will not be able to finish the tent until the spring because of my shoulder surgery. I hope to have it ready for the Spring camping season. Pics will follow when it is finished.

Jim

You and Kerry have to get together on it. Wasn't he thinking of making one to or did he give up after getting the one he had at Loleta last year?
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

[QUOTE=or did he give up after getting the one he had at Loleta last year?[/QUOTE]

Hi Dave:
    Hope you and Cindy are doing well. I have not spoken to Kerry in at least a month. The last I spoke , he wanted to sell his antique camper he had at Loleta. I am not sure what has transpired since. I will e-mail him and see what has happened.
    Also, I has my shoulder surgery cancelled this week because I came down with bronchitis and the Dr's wouldn't go ahead until I was free of illness for at least three weeks. No new date scheduled as yet. I am worried the recovery time may interfere with my summer riding. I have a meeting set up for later next week to discuss specifics with DRs. The DR's want to take apart and clean both shoulder joints, at the same time they will repair rotator cuff, due to arthritis. Just the right shoulder joint and the clavicle joint. I will still need to do the left shoulder at a later time, probably next Fall or Winter, after the right one has healed.

Jim

It's terrible getting old... Especially if you hate going to a doctor like me. At least it's something fixable and not something that you have to live with or something that does yu in...