Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 10th Annual Cherohala Chill Out

Re: 10th Annual Cherohala Chill Out

Quote Originally Posted by lytle1gw View Post
    Can't make up my mind which bike to ride down on. Ural will go everywhere but 55 top speed, vtx won't go off road. Such a dilemma.
    Yep, I'm waiting for the R100rt heads to return from the machine shop . If they don't arrive in time, I too will be driving a hack.
    KISS

I could use some info about the meal or meals. Pot luck, cash, date of the group meal. Valet parking?
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyairhead View Post
    I could use some info about the meal or meals. Pot luck, cash, date of the group meal. Valet parking?
    John
    Generally the only group meal is on Saturday night. There will probably be a sign up list to check
    out. It’ll have some items needed for the meal. There is a gas grill under the pavilion that impromptu
    meals can be cooked on. In the mornings you will find free coffee next to the office. Most folks meet
    there in the morning to plan day trips. There is a Hardee’s down the street for breakfast or lunch.
    Often small groups will ride to nearby restaurants for dinner. Travel light, there is a grocery store
    nearby.

Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Thanks Jeff. Sat dinner sign up and bring from the list.

John

One Month Countdown Till I Leave On This Trip. Better Start Getting Busy Preparing.

Ken

#%@*, it's raining again!
    (Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by kar650 View Post
    One Month Countdown Till I Leave On This Trip. Better Start Getting Busy Preparing.

Ken
    Ken, I need to get busy myself! I was planning on having a new tent for this year, but if I mention buying anything else I may get hit in the back of the head with a cast iron skillet!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyairhead View Post
    John
    Tradition has it that I bring burgers, my buddy John cooks them, and everyone else brings the buns, chips and plates. It works out pretty well and gets the group together on Saturday night for pictures before everyone leaves the next morning.

Many other meals are taken at the Tellicafe, you can really get filled up there and there's more than one barbecue place around. And they all love motorcyclers.

Oh, and I'd be happy to park your bike for you. Free service.

Green states, camped in - Orange states, ridden in.
    Jerry
    2013 DL650 V-Strom ADV, 2002 Kawasaki Super Sherpa, 1990 Honda VTR250

Please everyone try to keep the RSVP list updated so We'll know how much cow to bring for the potluck cookout.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripshod View Post
    Tradition has it that I bring burgers, my buddy John cooks them, and everyone else brings the buns, chips and plates. It works out pretty well and gets the group together on Saturday night for pictures before everyone leaves the next morning.

Many other meals are taken at the Tellicafe, you can really get filled up there and there's more than one barbecue place around. And they all love motorcyclers.

Oh, and I'd be happy to park your bike for you. Free service.
    I probably won't make it this year, but when I do I always stop in this place: https://tellico-grains-bakery.com/ Guarantee you folks will like it.
    Aspen Classic Camper, 06 GL1800

My Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/bvail My trailer forum: http://forums.delphiforums.com/MCTrailertowing

#%@*, it's raining again!
    (Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by bvail View Post
    I probably won't make it this year, but when I do I always stop in this place: https://tellico-grains-bakery.com/ Guarantee you folks will like it.

I was hoping you could make it Bob!

Yes the bakery is awesome!