Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **PLEASE READ** Motocampers is here to stay

Re: **PLEASE READ** Motocampers is here to stay

Great news! This is one of the only sane(?) motorcycle boards left......B.
    2008 GL1800
    CSC Escapade Elite cargo trailer
    Kwik Kamp camper trailer

Thank You!
    Sincerely,

Fill
    94 GL 1500 SE Extras: SIRUS Satellite Radio, Garmin GPS, SADDLEMAN Road Sofa and Touring Luggage, Touring Floodlights, Multiple Deer Whistles.
    Pulling an 80 Eagle 1 Trailer or 12 Roll A Home (wide bed, brakes)
    GWRRA / IBMC / TT / KOA

AWESOME!

Thank you.

Administrator
    (Threadstarter)

Ok, we're all done with the downtime, and the site resides in its' new home!

I will be upgrading some of the additional add on software, so you may see features change a little here and there. That's just to update the versions so they are fresh. Some of the products that were install were also not compatible with the newest version of vbulletin, which we are now on.
    Current Bikes:
    2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
    2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

Quote Originally Posted by Derick View Post
    Ok, we're all done with the downtime, and the site resides in its' new home!

I will be upgrading some of the additional add on software, so you may see features change a little here and there. That's just to update the versions so they are fresh. Some of the products that were install were also not compatible with the newest version of vbulletin, which we are now on.
    Derick,
    Since you are now up and stable I will turn down the Motocampers FB page. Thanks for picking this forum up and running with it.!
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Site Supporter

Great news! Thanks.

Thanks Derick!!!

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Derick thank you so much for taking this site over! Over time you will find these are some of the finest folks you could ever want to meet and ride with!

I also want to thank Rick for running this site for years, it's been a home away from home for me. I have made some wonderful friends due to this site, and it's good to know it's still going to be around.

Thanks again to the both of you guys!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

This is great news! I have met a lot of great people here and enjoy spending time on this forum. I hope we have a Loleta campout this year. I really look forward to camping there every year. And thanks to Rick for all your years of hard work to keep this forum going. It is one of only a couple that I visited on a regular basis.

Jim

I have been in need of hearing some good, cheerful news for a couple of days, and this new heartbeat that has been given to Motocampers is just what I needed... Derick, I also want to extend a sincere THANK YOU for stepping up and taking the reigns to Motocampers.....If Rick had not spoiled us by running this wonderful site it would not have been such a big deal had it gone down the drain, but this was one of the few sites I checked daily..sometimes, several times a day...Thanks Rick and Derick.