Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 119

Thread: Motocampers in Face Book

  1. #11
    1986 Concours/1999 KLR650 mcrider1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt.Vernon, Il.
    Age
    59
    Posts
    277

    Re: Motocampers in Face Book

    Here it is Roger Hayes in Mt. Vernon IL. This is what my FB avatar looks like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010 Dual Sport Ride in Colorado 089.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	22765

    I am also FB friends with Steve(Ironheadziiggy)

    Thanks!
    Roger

    1986 Concours/1999 KLR650/2006 KLX250S

  2. #12
    Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)
    dkurfiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    2,943

    Re: Motocampers in Face Book

    Quote Originally Posted by mcrider1959 View Post
    Here it is Roger Hayes in Mt. Vernon IL. This is what my FB avatar looks like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010 Dual Sport Ride in Colorado 089.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	22765

    I am also FB friends with Steve(Ironheadziiggy)

    Thanks!
    Roger
    I sent you a friend request
    Deb

    2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

  3. #13
    1986 Concours/1999 KLR650 mcrider1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt.Vernon, Il.
    Age
    59
    Posts
    277

    Re: Motocampers in Face Book

    Thanks! I received it and confirmed.

    Roger

  4. #14

    Re: Motocampers in Face Book

    This is Ken and Ronda, rondarider here on the forum. Ken has been miserable for days and would like me to tell you all the Facebook profile we share so he can stay in touch. Our Facebook is under Ronda Lynn Morrison Grose. Friend us or invite us to pages where he can continue to talk to everyone, please. Also, his cell number is 716-425-9820.

  5. #15
    Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)
    dkurfiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    2,943

    Re: Motocampers in Face Book

    Quote Originally Posted by rondarider View Post
    This is Ken and Ronda, rondarider here on the forum. Ken has been miserable for days and would like me to tell you all the Facebook profile we share so he can stay in touch. Our Facebook is under Ronda Lynn Morrison Grose. Friend us or invite us to pages where he can continue to talk to everyone, please. Also, his cell number is 716-425-9820.
    I just added you

  6. #16

    Re: Motocampers in Face Book

    Thank you . it's like family . trying to get numbers together so people can keep in touch . Will miss this site big time

  7. #17
    SCRC Borderline member mrclean28h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    El paso TX
    Posts
    1,591

    Re: Motocampers in Face Book

    Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    Folks,

    I don't think it is news but Motocampers has been down for a number of days. Steve (IronheadZiggy) spoke to Rick and the forum will be back up for at least a few days so we can capture data that we may want.

    Steve also obtained permission for him and I to start a Face Book Motocampers group so we can stay in contact but mostly so we can post events.

    If you want access to join us there please sent me a private request via Face Book. Be sure to tell me it is so you can join Motocampers group. I will friend you, add you to the group, and then remove you as a personal friend (99% of my friends on FB are family).

    We are not attempting to replace this forum but only to give us a back up place when/if Rick takes this down or there are other challenges.

    You can find me on FB by searching for my email dkurfiss@gmail.com
    I will follow once I am out of jail FB main page is not for free speech LOL

    2017 HD Tri Glide/ 2010 Timeout
    www.mrclean28.smugmug.com
    U.S. Army Retired

  8. #18

    Re: Motocampers in Face Book

    Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    Folks,

    I don't think it is news but Motocampers has been down for a number of days. Steve (IronheadZiggy) spoke to Rick and the forum will be back up for at least a few days so we can capture data that we may want.

    Steve also obtained permission for him and I to start a Face Book Motocampers group so we can stay in contact but mostly so we can post events.

    If you want access to join us there please sent me a private request via Face Book. Be sure to tell me it is so you can join Motocampers group. I will friend you, add you to the group, and then remove you as a personal friend (99% of my friends on FB are family).

    We are not attempting to replace this forum but only to give us a back up place when/if Rick takes this down or there are other challenges.

    You can find me on FB by searching for my email dkurfiss@gmail.com


    Sent you a PM. Thanks
    2005 Silver Goldwing
    2010 BMW 1200GS Adventure
    A Bad Day Riding Is Still Better Than A Good Day Working!

  9. #19
    Site Supporter GailForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Age
    64
    Posts
    896

    Re: Motocampers in Face Book

    Morning Deb. I THINK I sent you a friend request on FB. I’m Jeff Morrison on FB and there is
    a picture of my wife and I on the front page.

    Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

  10. #20
    Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)
    dkurfiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    2,943

    Re: Motocampers in Face Book

    Quote Originally Posted by GailForce View Post
    Morning Deb. I THINK I sent you a friend request on FB. I’m Jeff Morrison on FB and there is
    a picture of my wife and I on the front page.
    Yep, you should be all set

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •