Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2019 Events?

SCRC Borderline member mrclean28h's Avatar

Re: 2019 Events?

2019 is hard to do as I retire but will be looking hard at 2020 so I cn finally get out and meet y all

2017 HD Tri Glide/ 2010 Timeout
    www.mrclean28.smugmug.com
    U.S. Army Retired

Quote Originally Posted by LURAY View Post
    I plan to camp at Blackwater falls state park in wva on the first weekend in May the 3rd,4th and 5th. This is a shake down of the new camping gear I have,cot etc.This is open to anyone. Company will be great.If weather is bad [rain]lots of it, it will be the next week end,If that is bad the next week end. I ,m only 120 miles away and [I] like to ride.
    LuRay
    Sounds good, there is a local HOG thing going on that weekend but who knows by then...
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

SCRC Borderline member mrclean28h's Avatar

Well the wife and I have plans to travel the first part of Jun in Moyers OK Adam Sandoval KRiver Campground. If you all can stop in camp. Second will be same location but to support Bring It Home ride to achieve themes Harleys in one parade to break the record. along the way camping in Dahlonega GA visiting grandkids

Quote Originally Posted by kayakinbiker View Post
    Sorry to hear! Hope she is going to be ok...I am not doing Blackwater or Hocking Hills next year as I am doing the Cabot trail thing..
    Meat cove is north east of the Cabot trail, small village on a cliff. Camp on the grass overlooking the ocean without any fence to obstruct the view. Pretty gutsy one lane trail to get there. I haven't been there for long time.
    KISS

Meat Cove is well worth the side trip.