Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: 2019 Events?

  1. #11

    Re: 2019 Events?

    Come on out west.
    We can put something together in Northern Nevada
    and ride around Lake Tahoe.
    My life is a caricature of reality
    David C.
    Suzuki VStrom 650 - Sold, Current Ryde Can Am Spyder STS -" "
    Honda ST1300 - Sold, Suzuki Burgman 400 - RIP

  2. #12

    Re: 2019 Events?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    Come on out west.
    We can put something together in Northern Nevada
    and ride around Lake Tahoe.
    Hope to head out that way in about 2 years..

  3. #13

    Re: 2019 Events?

    Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    My goal is to try to get to one event in 2019 but with Susan's cancer I am not too sure I will get to any.
    Sorry to hear of this Deb, our prayers and best thoughts for both Susan and yourself during the treatments. Be positive, that the treatments will be successful.
    Just starting another round of chemo next week my self, 3rd time in 9 yrs..

    J.
    Overnight Camping Available if we aren't away camping!

  4. #14

    Re: 2019 Events?

    Quote Originally Posted by LorneG View Post
    Sorry to hear of this Deb, our prayers and best thoughts for both Susan and yourself during the treatments. Be positive, that the treatments will be successful.
    Just starting another round of chemo next week my self, 3rd time in 9 yrs..

    J.

    Thanks! I appreciate the words of encouragement.
    Deb

    2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

  5. #15
    Moderator lytle1gw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    McLeansboro,illinois
    Age
    72
    Posts
    4,535

    Re: 2019 Events?

    Think they have my heart issues fixed so now have to begin on the cancer maybe in the fall. Been putting it off for 2 years because of the heart.
    Gary

    2005 Honda VTX 1800,2001 Honda Shadow VLX, 1970 Honda Passport 70
    2013 Ural Patrol -1989 Holsclaw cargo
    MOPH, American Legion, NRA
    IBMC,UMCI,ADV,PGR
    sold 1981 Honda Goldwing 1100
    sold 2005 Electra Glide
    sold 1974 Yamaha 500DHC
    sold 1978 Yamaha Enduro 175
    sold 1970 Honda trail 70
    sold 1965 Honda 100

  6. #16
    Site Supporter mailman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leitchfield, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,618

    Re: 2019 Events?

    Glad to hear the heart issue is now about in your rearview mirror...what type Cancer do you have that you can delay treatment for two years? Good luck with that.

  7. #17
    Moderator lytle1gw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    McLeansboro,illinois
    Age
    72
    Posts
    4,535

    Re: 2019 Events?

    Quote Originally Posted by mailman01 View Post
    Glad to hear the heart issue is now about in your rearview mirror...what type Cancer do you have that you can delay treatment for two years? Good luck with that.
    good old prostrate, now I can have it removed once off of blood thinners for awhile.

  8. #18
    Site Supporter mailman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leitchfield, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,618

    Re: 2019 Events?

    D----d Prostate.....the scourge to mankind....I tell my wifie...women have about everything else involving the reproduction of the species...they just as well could have had the prostate to, would have made "real men" out of them....especially since the male species was/is created with the "hunter/killer/provider" instinct, they certainly did not need this little gland to hinder their providing for the family....She was not too receptive to my logic....But best of luck on your "gland" removal...

    And, I'm glad we finally got motocampers back online....

  9. #19
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Hagerstown,md.
    Posts
    149

    Re: 2019 Events?

    I plan to camp at Blackwater falls state park in wva on the first weekend in May the 3rd,4th and 5th. This is a shake down of the new camping gear I have,cot etc.This is open to anyone. Company will be great.If weather is bad [rain]lots of it, it will be the next week end,If that is bad the next week end. I ,m only 120 miles away and [I] like to ride.
    LuRay
    TURTLE

  10. #20

    Re: 2019 Events?

    Quote Originally Posted by lytle1gw View Post
    Think they have my heart issues fixed so now have to begin on the cancer maybe in the fall. Been putting it off for 2 years because of the heart.
    Most excellent news!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •