Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Events?

2019 Events?

Anything planed yet? Love going to Hunt's and the Smokey Mountains but want to try something different. Thinking about the Pig Trail in Arkansas in early June.

Re: 2019 Events?

Haven't seen anything mentioned here yet. I'm planning on Daytona Bike week in March (2019).

IBMC has a good list started already for 2019. They've still got a couple yet for this year including Wickenburg, AZ next weekend and one for New Years Eve in Florida.
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

My goal is to try to get to one event in 2019 but with Susan's cancer I am not too sure I will get to any.
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    Haven't seen anything mentioned here yet. I'm planning on Daytona Bike week in March (2019).

IBMC has a good list started already for 2019. They've still got a couple yet for this year including Wickenburg, AZ next weekend and one for New Years Eve in Florida.
    Gonna try for the International, only 75 miles from home. My week long trip is what i'm trying to plan for 2019.

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    My goal is to try to get to one event in 2019 but with Susan's cancer I am not too sure I will get to any.
    Sorry to hear that about Susan Deb, hope everything is going to be ok. hope to see you this next year.

Ken

Deb, Sorry to hear about Susan. We’re praying for her.

Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Sorry to hear! Hope she is going to be ok...I am not doing Blackwater or Hocking Hills next year as I am doing the Cabot trail thing..

Site Supporter

I,m sorry to hear about Susan,Deb,I pray for her to overcome it and you two will get back on the road.LuRay
    TURTLE

Prayers for both Susan and Deb.
    May 2019 be a year of recovery for all.
    My life is a caricature of reality
    David C.
    Suzuki VStrom 650 - Sold, Current Ryde Can Am Spyder STS -" "
    Honda ST1300 - Sold, Suzuki Burgman 400 - RIP

Slightly Grumpy Old Guy Bipeflier's Avatar

You will be welcome at the Rogers, Ark ride in. Not exactly sure of the date but likely to be the weekend of April 20th. It is usually posted on the events page at GL1800riders.com.
    We camp at Prairie Creek near the lake just east of Rogers https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/232680
    '16 GL 1800 Red
    '07 Aspen Classic Camper
    '17 Yamaha WR250R - '69 Triumph 500 Daytona
    '50 Verbal GPS & Tour Guide