Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NE Pa Meetup

Re: NE Pa Meetup

Quote Originally Posted by dimetraveler View Post
    Well going to set the date for the 9th thru the 13th of August,anybody who wants to come out just roll in. dimetravler
    It's on my calendar. I won't know until early July if I can make it. Crossing my fingers.

Thanks.
    Moto Tent Camping since 1995 via a 1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 and my 1982 Honda GL500 Interstate Silverwing

"He Who Would Travel Happily Must Travel Light" - Antoine De St. Exupery

I put this on my calendar and hope to make it this year. I won't know for sure until July time frame.
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

My wife and I would like to show up for a couple of days. This will be our first Motocampers get together. What is thee address?

Gary & Susan DeWitt
    2008 V Star 1100
    2003 Voyager 1200
    1970's Time Out Camper

Gary:
    He lives in Tuckhannock, PA, about 200 mile for me from Greece. For you (if you go down Rt 14) it is about 175 miles. As of now I am planning on going and leaving on Thurs morning. We could meet up and ride down together.

Also, it is time for lunch again @Panera or an ice cream ride.

Jim Crane

Wish I could but I will be in the UP of Mi. Have fun.

(Threadstarter)

Kawrider the address is 26 addison lane tunkhannock pa 18657

(Threadstarter)

The 9th is fast approaching,if anybody is coming in please get back to me as soon as possible,if not let me know so i can adjust my work schedule.This is a link for the local weather. Thanks
    https://wnep.com/weather/

Sorry the wife and I will be unable to attend. The wife changed jobs and we do not have the freedom we had. Hope you have a good turn out and good weather. Best to everyone and take care.

(Threadstarter)

Well anybody coming out please get back to me asap,i have no definite replies i will be working until 4pm and will be home after that.If pulling in and i am not home i am last house on addison the log home,go past house and between 2 small barns,behind the one on the left fire pit,big pig roaster,setup where ever you like,see you after work.

We are going to cancel. Weather iffy and I just spent a day riding in the rain. Perhaps we'll see some of you at the NW PA event.