Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Add-A-Room in navy blue from my 2010 Rollahome for sale 500.00

Re: Add-A-Room in navy blue from my 2010 Rollahome for sale 500.00

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    Someone out there has one for sale. I believe someone on here actually sold a charcoal camper with the add-a-room but they didn't want to split them or some other reason I didn't get it. I forget what they cost new but I believe it was close to what they wanted at the time for theirs. I've actually got a nice setup with my awning which has two sides on it and I made the front so it's close to the add-a-room. Still hope to find one. Wonder how hard it would be to dye blue to charcoal...?
    I’m no designer, but the contrast between a dark blue and charcoal wouldn’t be to bad.
    Good luck with your search.

Quote Originally Posted by 1betsy1 View Post
    I’m no designer, but the contrast between a dark blue and charcoal wouldn’t be to bad.
    Good luck with your search.
    It probably wouldn't matter but I'm in no hurry since I have that awning that works out pretty well. Speaking of that, the original color of the awning that comes with the RAH is some off color silver I believe, it doesn't match unless you order it special which I did...
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Do you still have your room for sale?

Still for sale

I am looking at a used roll-a-home and thought that the add-a-room might come in handy. The nice part is if I get the camper I have to go through the kc area to get it. Colors won't match but if you are willing to work with me on price, I can overlook two different colors.