Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Add-A-Room in navy blue from my 2010 Rollahome for sale 500.00

Add-A-Room in navy blue from my 2010 Rollahome for sale 500.00

Lightly used Add-A-Room in navy blue for sale. 500.00
    I prefer local pick up in KC area but probably can work shipping cost out in CONUS.
    I'm not on the forum a lot this time a year and not sure if I will get a post alerts so I'll check periodically for any responses.

The angled bracket in the pic goes to the roof of my rollahome, it will not go with the sale of the addaroom.

**my addaroom for sale is the darker navy blue, it is NOT the color of the bag in the photo it is stored in**

Update: I’ve added a actual photo of my Rollahome to reflect the color of the addaroom for sale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0013.jpg   IMG_0009.jpg   7DDB36FD-1ACB-43C0-85C8-2E36A40371FF.jpeg  

Re: Add-A-Room in navy blue from my 2010 Rollahome for sale 500.00

If it was only Charcoal...
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Bluetick-- if memory serves me right you have been looking for a Charcoal one for quiet some time. Good luck to both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    If it was only Charcoal...
    Add a little color to life

My fabric isn't blue either but it should look ok with light gray (I think it's light gray, I can never get colors quite right). I have a few questions if anyone can help.

What does the add a room look like set up? Does it have fabric walls with windows? I did a search and saw some screened add on, and one picture where there were solid fabric walls with windows (assume this picture was the add a room). Also what is the size of the add a room, and does the roll a home need anything to attach it? My RAH is a 2013, will it fit?
    Thanks

My addaroom is in the darker navy blue and made out of the same tent material as the rollahome.
    I bought the camper from the original owner in 2013.
    Ive only set the addaroom up one time, and that was in my yard shortly after I bought the rollahome.
    The original owner indicated he had only used it a couple of times.
    It has been stored in a cool dry room.
    I donít recall the exact dimensions of the addaroom room.
    Iíve attached a couple picture I found on the internet.
    I think the addaroom extra cover and comfort is a great addition for someone camping more than a day or two at a time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A0F34B4F-7385-4685-B7E2-6D3255D9455C.jpeg   IMG_0014.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by 1betsy1 View Post
    Lightly used Add-A-Room in navy blue for sale. 500.00
    I prefer local pick up in KC area but probably can work shipping cost out in CONUS.
    I'm not on the forum a lot this time a year and not sure if I will get a post alerts so I'll check periodically for any responses.
    In your picture of all the poles you have one bent one with slip connectors on the ends. I think that one is for the camper it self, not the add a room. It helps keep the top of the camper tight so it doesn't sag in the rain.
    GL1800 & KLR650 Mine 2009 Rollahome
    GL1800 & GL1500 & XR650L Hers
    IBA #66870

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    In your picture of all the poles you have one bent one with slip connectors on the ends. I think that one is for the camper it self, not the add a room. It helps keep the top of the camper tight so it doesn't sag in the rain.
    Big bob,
    You are correct, I had contacted Sheila with rollahome to go over the parts and set up procedures for the addaroom.
    Sheila told me the same thing.
    Funny I didn't know the camper came with the roof bracket, I had made my own with 1" PVC after a heavy rain.

I'm fairly busy right now, but If someone is interested and patient with me, when the weather breaks here sometime in the near future I will try and pull everything out and take some pictures.

Still for sale if anyone’s interested

Quote Originally Posted by jebcoac View Post
    Bluetick-- if memory serves me right you have been looking for a Charcoal one for quiet some time. Good luck to both of you.
    Someone out there has one for sale. I believe someone on here actually sold a charcoal camper with the add-a-room but they didn't want to split them or some other reason I didn't get it. I forget what they cost new but I believe it was close to what they wanted at the time for theirs. I've actually got a nice setup with my awning which has two sides on it and I made the front so it's close to the add-a-room. Still hope to find one. Wonder how hard it would be to dye blue to charcoal...?