Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2nd Annual North Cascades Campout

(Threadstarter)

Re: 2nd Annual North Cascades Campout

We had a great showing at the 2019 3rd Annual North Cascades Campout. 13 people attended and a great time was had by all. This time we held it at Loup Loup Campground, and there wasn't any smoke in the area. Also the temps were much more to our liking. A nice breeze kept it cool during most hours of the day. A moose and her young calves was spotted on Sunday very close to mile marker 114 on the way out.
    20190803_072548.jpg

(Threadstarter)

A better view of the event: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6We8exuQHCXkTcpL6

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla View Post
    We had a great showing at the 2019 3rd Annual North Cascades Campout. 13 people attended and a great time was had by all. This time we held it at Loup Loup Campground, and there wasn't any smoke in the area. Also the temps were much more to our liking. A nice breeze kept it cool during most hours of the day. A moose and her young calves was spotted on Sunday very close to mile marker 114 on the way out.
    20190803_072548.jpg
    So where was the announcement for the 2019 event? I would have been there had I known about it.
    Rick B
    NE Oregon
    Freedom Cruisers Riding Club
    Patriot Guard Riders

(Threadstarter)

I submitted it here back in Dec 2018. Apparently there was some sort of shake-up and it got lost in the mix. The former owner of this site never posted it or contacted me, so I posted it on IBMC.

I missed this one too, I was hoping to at least make it for a day just too visit. If you have one next year hopefully I will be able to catch it and if my health improves I will be camping.
    Pete
    2010 Goldwing, 2012 Aspen Sentry

There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met!

Pete, I think I remember you. You came to a chillout a few years ago. Nice to see that you are still kicking. I was looking at some of the pictures from it and your white wing was in a few of them.

Richard