Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 MO Campfire

Site Supporter

Re: 2018 MO Campfire

Deb and I will be there with our camp oven so we will be making cinnamon rolls again. Anything else we can do we will.

Randy, Thanks for the message. I responded but don't think you got it. Needless to say my computer skill are lacking. Good luck with the house hunting, and it goes without saying, we all hope to see both of you at the Camp Fire.
    Jay

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by jay View Post
    Randy, Thanks for the message. I responded but don't think you got it. Needless to say my computer skill are lacking. Good luck with the house hunting, and it goes without saying, we all hope to see both of you at the Camp Fire.
    Jay
    Thanks Jay, got the PM.
    Good news is we wrote a contract on a house the other night, with a closing date on or before Aug 31st. September will be another hectic month getting everything moved down. But, it shouldn't take long as we intend to do everything quickly as possible. If it all goes according to plan, we'll make it to the campout.

As to others out there contemplating the decision. It's a month and a half away. Consider making it too, don't think you'll regret it

This sounds like fun...so other than a can of chili what else do we need to bring as far as food...any other potlucks planned?
    2008 Honda GoldWing 1800
    2005 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic 1988 Honda GoldWing 1500
    12 Aspen Classic camper and 12 Mini Mate 05 Neosho cargo trailer
    Phillippians 4:13

Quote Originally Posted by bikergal View Post
    This sounds like fun...so other than a can of chili what else do we need to bring as far as food...any other potlucks planned?
    There’s a grocery store 15 min. away and the campstore has basics like sandwiches, pizza, beer,
    soda etc. You can work the food needs out when you get there.

Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

We are starting our 2 week vacation with the Mo Campfire.....We have site 524 next to Gailforce...We will be in our travel trailer on our way to WV (the long way)...Looking forward to seeing everyone....
    RIDE TO LIVE !

just another Saddle Tramp Dusty Boots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Boots View Post
    See you at both events, then!
    Unfortunately, I've had to bow out of this and the IL M&G the weekend before in order to attend my Aunt's Celebration of Life (who passed recently) in central ON Sept 15.
    Ken - 1992 Honda GL1500 Aspencade 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
    Camping Styles - tent camp off of bike - 2013 HF Cargo trailer - 2011 Aspen Sentry
    "It's never too early to plan and never too late to go!" - Dusty
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8518/8390110233_2a7d94ec03_m.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Boots View Post
    Unfortunately, I've had to bow out of this and the IL M&G the weekend before in order to attend my Aunt's Celebration of Life (who passed recently) in central ON Sept 15.
    Sorry for your loss Dusty. I’ve attended a Celabration of Life instead of the
    traditional services. I like it much better.

Perhaps we’ll see you next year.

Drone video of Bass River Resort

https://youtu.be/OMXK1gfZQBY

Ken

(Threadstarter)

Ken. Sorry for your loss.
    Also sorry we won't get to see you this year. Your presence will be missed.