Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who turned off the heat?

Re: Who turned off the heat?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamus View Post
    Got the old dog here as well, but the wife won't let him in the house because he sheds, farts, and refuses to bathe... (much like myself... )
    So, your wife has the best of both worlds....

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by mailman01 View Post
    So, your wife has the best of both worlds....
    That's my opinion anyway... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	21868

(Threadstarter)

Had to move all the frozen foods from the garage fridge yesterday so they wouldn't thaw out. The thermostat basically failed to call for cold once the temps stayed below 40 or so... 32 degrees down there last night, with temps around 10 degrees outdoors! @#$%!

Had to move all the frozen foods from the garage fridge yesterday so they wouldn't thaw out. The thermostat basically failed to call for cold once the temps stayed below 40 or so... 32 degrees down there last night, with temps around 10 degrees outdoors! @#$%!
    Did the thermostat fail because you used an appliance in an environment where it wasn't designed for? What does the manual say in regards for the operating environment?
    2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
    2014 Aspen Sentry
    2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by lqqk_out View Post
    Did the thermostat fail because you used an appliance in an environment where it wasn't designed for? What does the manual say in regards for the operating environment?
    Exactly... (which is why I had to remove the frozen food to prevent thawing )

It was 60 degrees here this morning-supposed to get up to 72 this afternoon. I'm working in St Petersburg Florida, I'm building a medical marijuana dispensary, one of 24 we have to build. After 35 years in construction, I still find it hard to believe that I'm building "reefer stores" I go to Daytona next and then to Jacksonville.

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by advtripper View Post
    It was 60 degrees here this morning-supposed to get up to 72 this afternoon. I'm working in St Petersburg Florida, I'm building a medical marijuana dispensary, one of 24 we have to build. After 35 years in construction, I still find it hard to believe that I'm building "reefer stores" I go to Daytona next and then to Jacksonville.
    There are a whole lot of things happening today that I never thought I'd be seeing take place in this country... I guess it happens to all generations as they age and technology, (and society), advances, but somehow I think it's different this time? Don't know if I'll be around to witness it, but the country is in for a giant wake up call in my humble opinion! The good news is that Spring is only a few months away here in Southern Middle Tennessee...

Quote Originally Posted by PaPa John View Post
    I'll see your cold, cold, cold and raise you with our cold -31 celsius with a windchill of -43 celsius. Going to hand in for the week.
    What a lively time to go for a brisk walk. In fact did that yesterday. What can I say. I can send you some.

John
    That's just to COLD! I would be afraid my nose would fall off.

(Threadstarter)

I actually moved out of Florida a dozen years ago in order to spend my golden years in the hills of Tennessee...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shoveling in Florida.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	21869

There are a whole lot of things happening today that I never thought I'd be seeing take place in this country... I guess it happens to all generations as they age and technology, (and society), advances, but somehow I think it's different this time? Don't know if I'll be around to witness it, but the country is in for a giant wake up call in my humble opinion! The good news is that Spring is only a few months away here in Southern Middle Tennessee...
    I feel you are "right on" about a "giant wake up call" in the near future...How is law enforcement going to determine if someone is driving under the influence of pot? Then there are the invading migrants sitting up shop throughout this Country....Another topic for another time.