Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who turned off the heat?

Hybrid View

Who turned off the heat?

It feels more like the far North than the mid South here in Southern Middle Tennessee! Only thing missing is three feet of snow, (thank GOD )

Re: Who turned off the heat?

I agree. No. VA is cold cold cold with wind blowing but I worked outside in it all day. I like the cold way more than the heat. Thank goodness we don't have ice...we get more ice than snow.
    Deb

2003 Yamaha 1100 Classic, 2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

The bottom fell out here too, it was 9* out when I went for my morning walk!
    Steve

2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

I'll see your cold, cold, cold and raise you with our cold -31 celsius with a windchill of -43 celsius. Going to hand in for the week.
    What a lively time to go for a brisk walk. In fact did that yesterday. What can I say. I can send you some.

John

2010 Honda CBF600SA
    Pearl Nightstar Black
    John

Quote Originally Posted by PaPa John View Post
    I'll see your cold, cold, cold and raise you with our cold -31 celsius with a windchill of -43 celsius. Going to hand in for the week.
    What a lively time to go for a brisk walk. In fact did that yesterday. What can I say. I can send you some.

John
    You win...time to commute with the rest of your Canadians to Fl. In fact, I will see you there in about 3 weeks or so

John
    Don't blame you boys for packing up and moving to sunny Florida for the winter...but then again, you all are supposed to be tough and weathered...living off the fat of the land, etc....while us on the other hand, could be called "wuzzies" for whining about an occasional Zero (fahrenheit), and that is seldom here in Kentucky. Could be in Erie, Pa with 6' of snow......man, that would be nice. Just about time for a bike ride....gets a little cooler.

John
    That's just to COLD! I would be afraid my nose would fall off.

It was a balmy 5 degrees in St. Louis this morning. The truck sure
    did groan when I left for work.

Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Quote Originally Posted by GailForce View Post
    It was a balmy 5 degrees in St. Louis this morning. The truck sure
    did groan when I left for work.
    If you ever see an ST1300 out in the 5 cold, give me a wave. I'm usually eastbound around 6 am and westbound on 64 around 6pm. The cold is no reason to neglect the bike, it needs it's oil to be warmed and circulated too.
    '05 ST1300 - 1987 TravelLite p'up, 1999 Roll-A-Home
    While you're alive, shine: never let your mood decline. We've a brief span of life to spend: Time necessitates an end.

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by T_C View Post
    If you ever see an ST1300 out in the 5 cold, give me a wave. I'm usually eastbound around 6 am and westbound on 64 around 6pm. The cold is no reason to neglect the bike, it needs it's oil to be warmed and circulated too.
    At one time I followed your philosophy, but these days I find it more prudent to keep the bike, (and myself), under cover... Blowing snow and temps in the upper teens this morning, with several more days to follow next week!