Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camper found and purchased

Camper found and purchased

Thanks for all the links Msrvpeig. One of the links Msrvpeig sent me was just a couple hrs away and the price seemed to be good. Last night after work Granny and I drove to Columbus ,we got there at 9 pm. Late for us after getting up at 4:30 and 5am all week and me working 12 hrs Friday. The camper is a 2003 leesure lite excel ,in good shape from what we could tell last night. It came with factory mattress,memory foam mattress, awning,screen room ,and enclosed room,storage pod on tongue. The enclosed room and screen room do not appear to have ever been used and more then likely I may never use them as well. When we motor camp,most of the time we move from place to place every day or so. I will check it out better today,it's still loaded in the truck . We got home last night at midnight. I will have Granny post some pics when we get it unloaded and opened up. Thanks again for all the links.

Re: Camper found and purchased

Congrats fabricater. I was searching the whole country for you when one 2 miles from my home popped up!! Enjoy!!

You will both like that LL...now you need to figure out how you will replace that mattress
    Deb

2003 Yamaha 1100 Classic, 2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by msrvpeig View Post
    Congrats fabricater. I was searching the whole country for you when one 2 miles from my home popped up!! Enjoy!!
    Thanks again. I am not very good at searching on Craig's list and other sites that see similar. About all I can do is watch sites like this one and use google. Google did not find much for me. This camper was priced right and 2 hrs from home. It worked out great.

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    You will both like that LL...now you need to figure out how you will replace that mattress
    It came with a memory foam mattress and the factory mattress. I am not sure what one we will use,or we may find we want a different mattress than either of these.

When I looked at Leesure Lite, the mattress was rock hard.....not to my liking. and cost about $250. I opted to go with an air mattress.
    Also, with the mattress I have more storage room.

--
    Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by fabricater View Post
    It came with a memory foam mattress and the factory mattress. I am not sure what one we will use,or we may find we want a different mattress than either of these.
    Susan and I both prefer to use our Synmat 9 on top of the wood/carpet. I store the foam mattress.

Pictures of our Leesure Lite as fabricator promised.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171111_104308.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	522.3 KB 
ID:	21761Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171111_104308.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	522.3 KB 
ID:	21761

Try this again with the second picture instead of 2 of the same onesClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20171111_103658.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	526.9 KB 
ID:	21762

That thing is looking mint.....great find. How much did you end up paying for it (out of curiosity)

--
    Gordon