Thread: Date for the 9th Annual Cherohala Chill Out.

Threaded View

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Date for the 9th Annual Cherohala Chill Out.

RSVP Here

Come and join us for some great fun and riding at the Motocampers weekend campout in the
    Great Smokey Mountains.
    June 7, 8, 9 & 10, 2018
    We will be camping at the Hunts Lodge Motorcycle Resort,
    9555 Hwy 68 Tellico Plains, Tennessee
    Phone 423 253 2918
    GPS Coordinates N 35 20.889 - WO 84 18.452

This is a private motorcycle only campground, so bring your motorcycles, your tents, and your motorcycle tent campers. Come camp with us, see some great sites, and ride some of the best roads, this side of the Mississippi.

You'll have a great time, and enjoy some great friendship and camaraderie. Don't just take our word for it, come see for yourself, at the Cherohala Chill Out
    For more campground information, please go to Hunts Lodge web page. huntslodge.com

I know it's early but some folks have contacted me needing to get vacation time arranged. I checked with Lori at Hunt's and the dates will be June 7-10. Lori normally holds this date for us, but I wanted to be sure before I posted it.

Trailace, if you could work your magic and put this in the events section it would be greatly appreciated!

I'm looking forward to getting together with friends old and new!

If you are new to motorcycle camping this is the event to come to. We have folks with tents, hammocks, and pull behind campers, and we will answer any questions you might have. This bunch at Motocampers is like a big family!

http://www.huntslodge.com/
    Last edited by Trailace; 11-08-2017 at 09:47 PM.
    Steve

2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster