Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watching for used camper

Re: Watching for used camper

Check out Leesure lite right from the Canadian factory. They sell for $5000 CAD which is about $3900USD They may also have a winter sale on as you are not in a hurry to buy. It would make for a nice bike ride to Ossoyoss BC to pick it up in the spring.

I bought mine in the winter from them and saved a few dollars.

--
    Gordon

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    Check out Leesure lite right from the Canadian factory. They sell for $5000 CAD which is about $3900USD They may also have a winter sale on as you are not in a hurry to buy. It would make for a nice bike ride to Ossoyoss BC to pick it up in the spring.

I bought mine in the winter from them and saved a few dollars.

--
    Gordon
    Thanks, my wife did send a email to leesure lite but have not heard back from them. I have done some price checks with a couple of U.S dealers. There price in much higher than this. Looked there location up. About 2500 miles 1 way for me. That close to 5 days each way. Probably not going to be doing that.

I'm debating between a MM and this one.....

https://theusatrailerstore.com/solac...mping-trailer/
    2003 BMW K1200LTE
    Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me; I want people to know 'why' I look this way.
    I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by fabricater View Post
    Thanks, my wife did send a email to leesure lite but have not heard back from them. I have done some price checks with a couple of U.S dealers. There price in much higher than this. Looked there location up. About 2500 miles 1 way for me. That close to 5 days each way. Probably not going to be doing that.
    5 days back would make a nice camping trip...

When I bought mine 2 years ago, I ordered during the winter and got 10% off. I'm very surprised they have not contacted you because usually they are very fast at replies. Possible a phone call would be better