Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I saw last night and do you have one?

Re: What I saw last night and do you have one?

Awesome! I figured u were moving near Hocking Hills state park area for the riding...

Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    Very far NW corner on 7.3 wooded acres. I have already picked out the "camping" area.
    Just letting you know in Lucas County they recently opened 3 tent only campgrounds in there metroparks. One is at Oak Openings called White Oaks with 8 nice sites. Another is WireGrass with 3 sites and the other park is Farnsworth with 2 sites right on the Maumee river

Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    Very far NW corner on 7.3 wooded acres. I have already picked out the "camping" area.
    Just letting you know in Lucas County they recently opened 3 tent only campgrounds in there metroparks. One is at Oak Openings called White Oaks with 8 nice sites. Another is WireGrass with 3 sites and the other park is Farnsworth with 2 sites right on the Maumee river.
    https://metroparkstoledo.com/outdoor...tures/camping/

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Hondavalk View Post
    Just letting you know in Lucas County they recently opened 3 tent only campgrounds in there metroparks. One is at Oak Openings called White Oaks with 8 nice sites. Another is WireGrass with 3 sites and the other park is Farnsworth with 2 sites right on the Maumee river.
    https://metroparkstoledo.com/outdoor...tures/camping/
    Thanks. I will be over in Fulton County but with 7.3 acres of wooded land I am thinking I will have some really nice and cost effective camping areas for an event.
    Deb

2003 Yamaha 1100 Classic, 2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Love the picture of the tent camped at Farnsworth, the way it slopes end up in the river by dawn.
    Gary

2013 Ural Patrol -1989 Holsclaw cargo
    MOPH, American Legion, NRA
    IBMC,UMCI,ADV,PGR
    sold 2005 Electra Glide
    sold 1999 Honda 1500
    sold 1974 Yamaha 500DHC
    sold 1978 Yamaha Enduro 250
    sold 1970 Honda trail 70
    sold 1965 Honda 100

Checking in here as to have had a Kingdom 4. Nope, I had the Hobitat 4. The tent that proceeded the Kingdom tents. I have about 3 friends who have the Kingdom 6 and all love them. Now it seems they have added a 2nd door, one at both ends like the 6 person has. This is what kept me from getting a Kingdom 4. In warm weather that 2nd door allows you to open both ends for much needed ventilation. Im sure it is a GREAT tent just like Kingdom 6. you can also add a garage for almost double the space.
    Keith R.
    Sun City, SoCal
    05' Honda GoldWing
    AKA ownst100 STOC 1211

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Traveler View Post
    Checking in here as to have had a Kingdom 4. Nope, I had the Hobitat 4. The tent that proceeded the Kingdom tents. I have about 3 friends who have the Kingdom 6 and all love them. Now it seems they have added a 2nd door, one at both ends like the 6 person has. This is what kept me from getting a Kingdom 4. In warm weather that 2nd door allows you to open both ends for much needed ventilation. Im sure it is a GREAT tent just like Kingdom 6. you can also add a garage for almost double the space.
    Great to see you checking in Keith! I couldn't remember for sure about the tent you had but I was thinking you had one similar. I'm still using my Mountain Hardware Lightwedge 3 that you reviewed all those years ago! It's been an awesome tent so far, and will soon be 10 years old!
    Steve

2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster