Thread: Shawneetown, Illinois Oct 19-21 2017

Shawneetown, Illinois Oct 19-21 2017

From another site...

Hello everyone. If your looking for a new campgrounds or you've been here before I will be hosting my 11th annual chili fest here at my very biker friendly campgrounds located in historic old shawneetown Illinois. A very scenic area with much to do and see. And we also have Nate's bar and grill just up the street for your added dining and entertainment pleasure. The dates are Oct 19/21 so please feel free to invite your friends and come join us for a great time. Tent camping and chili on Sat while it lasts just $20 a person. Have a great day and we hope to see you come join us. If wanting more info please feel free to inbox me or call me direct at 6189802757. Have a Great day and we hope to see you come join us sincerely Tim Fiedler(land) rv park and campgrounds creating new friendships since 2006. HISTORIC OLD SHAWNEETOWN ILLINOIS
    2014 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

Re: Shawneetown, Illinois Oct 19-21 2017

Just to clarify, this is NOT my camp-out. I copied it from another camping group site I'm on. Thought if you guys (and girls) weren't tired of camping yet...