Thread: Bushtec Motorcycle Trailers

Bushtec Motorcycle Trailers

I happen to notice the following announcement on the Bushtec facebook page.

If you didn't already know Andrew Preston... Please take a moment to say hello!
    Preston’s family previously owned Bushtec for 20 years (1989–2009), and he returned this past year to help restore the traditional Bushtec values his family instilled in the business.
    “My family bought Bushtec in 1989 because we knew it was the superior trailer,” said Preston. “We moved the company from California to Tennessee in 1992 to be more accessible to our customer base. That was very important to us–being customer service centric.”
    Preston’s family sold Bushtec in 2009, and this year it was purchased by BMT Manufacturing LLC, a diverse manufacturing and service company in Jacksboro. The new owners asked Preston to come back to help return Bushtec to its roots.
    “We’re excited to see the company in the hands of people who care about the customers and the employees,” said Preston. “I’m back to reestablish the core values my family used to run the business. We want to empower our team, the people in the shop. It’s important for them to understand our philosophy and to make decisions in the best interest of our customers. We want to give people the right tools, show them that we believe in them, and share with them the positive feedback from the Bushtec community.”
    The focus on customer service, quality, and innovation has been crucial to Bushtec’s success over the last 35 years, and the tenure of some of the employees speaks to the success of the Preston’s customer and employee-centric philosophy. One employee has been with Bushtec since the company moved to Tennessee in 1992, and his four brothers and his father have all worked for the company too. With the return to his family values, Preston said the craftsmen at Bushtec are being empowered to do what they know best.
    For Preston, it’s essential that customer needs and wants are understood and handled in a timely manner, and the history of Bushtec has been built on product innovation with many new products developed from the ideas and suggestions from customers.
    “I am excited to be back on the team and servicing the customers we have known for 20 years,” continued Preston. “We like to create opportunities for engagement, and people are excited to meet us at rallies and events. I look forward to interacting with existing customers and welcoming our new customers. It feels good to have a product that people are excited about.”
    This year Bushtec is celebrating its anniversary by introducing a 35th Anniversary Edition limited production of a couple of their models with special features and embroidery. According to Preston, that’s not all Bushtec fans can look forward to next, “We have a lot of new ideas in the pipeline.”
    2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
    2014 Aspen Sentry
    2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

Re: Bushtec Motorcycle Trailers

Had dinner with Drew and his pop back in 2000 in Cheyenne WY during a STAR rally. Very nice folks.

I wonder it Bushtec will continue to manufacture the Bunkhouse trailer now that the Preston family is back?
    Aspen Classic Camper, 06 GL1800

My Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/bvail My trailer forum: http://forums.delphiforums.com/MCTrailertowing

Bushtec sold off Bunkhouse. Here is the new information.

BUNKHOUSE CAMPER TRAILERS
    27891 St Rt. 7
    Marietta, OH 45750
    Phone: 740-376-1478

Quote Originally Posted by BchViking View Post
    Bushtec sold off Bunkhouse. Here is the new information.

BUNKHOUSE CAMPER TRAILERS
    27891 St Rt. 7
    Marietta, OH 45750
    Phone: 740-376-1478
    https://www.facebook.com/bunkhousecamper/