Decided to go camping this weekend and using www.dcnr.state.pa.us website I was able to find available campsites for the weekend. They have a nice feature that will locate available sites at multiple locations.

For this trip we will go to Reeds Gap State Park. Reeds Gap State Park is 220 acres of wilderness in the New Lancaster Valley of Mifflin County. Large hemlocks and white pines cast cool shadows over Honey Creek, which flows through the park. This location has hot showers and clean facilities, but the big draw to me was just 14 campsites. Also there are NO RV'ers allowed! I did inquire if our smaller M/C popups (Bunkhouse, Roll-a-Home, etc) are allowed and YES they are! Pets are allowed. Fire ring and picnic table in each site. There are pictures available of each site..I was informed that site #6 may not be useable for one of our popups. Will provide pictures later.

tents only, pets permitted on all sites.

This activity or structure is ADA accessible.

The 14-site campground is for tents only and opens the second Friday in April and closes the third Sunday in October.

Water is by Site #6.

The shower house is by Parking Lot B across State Park Road.

Getting There:
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
40.7232, -77.47504
4043'24"N, 7728'30"W

Reeds Gap is reached from US 322 at the Milroy Exit. Follow park signs for seven miles.
Contact Information:
Mailing Address:
REEDS GAP STATE PARK
1405 NEW LANCASTER VALLEY ROAD
MILROY PA 17063
Phone Number:
Information: 7176673622

Within 10 Miles
Nearest Camp Store Outside The Campground