Thread: 2006 Bunkhouse lx

2006 Bunkhouse lx

I have a 2006 bunkhouse lx which is the king model and in good condition. All screens an zippers are in good condition,no rips or tears. Comes with an ac port, add a room,table,spare tire mounted on the rear of the trailer,chrome bumper., enclosed screen room like new. Asking 2800.00 obo

(Threadstarter)

2006 bunkhouse

Here's some pictures, hit the wrong button on the previous post. Any questions or need more photos pm me. Also need to add that the tires where replace this season.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0244.jpg   IMG_0224.jpg   IMG_0251.jpg   IMG_0250.jpg   IMG_0240.jpg  

IMG_0237.jpg  

Re: 2006 Bunkhouse lx

Where in western pa are you located? Is your camper still for sale? Coming your way in several weeks and interested in seeing it. Thanks

Re: 2006 bunkhouse

Is your camper still for sale? Where are you located in w. Pa.?

Oceanside CA, and Milford NH and lots in between

Did you pm they as instructions said in 1st post??

Quote Originally Posted by Ncsidecarist View Post
    Is your camper still for sale? Where are you located in w. Pa.?
    Stu.
    2008 GL1800 Level 4 ABS/Airbag
    Moded Harbor Freight Clamshell trailer and tent
    Previously 2007 Aspen Sentry

I think you can forget about getting any response from this member. I had contacted him in August about a set of ramps. Was to get back to me in early Sept. Nothing.
    Numerous PM's not answered.
    His last activity was 9/5 so I know he saw my PM. No activity since then.

Thanks, I also sent PM and haven't heard from him.

This camper was sold long ago. I had asked about it and was very interested in the camper. The. He sold it to a non member of the board. I was very disappointed !
    2008 GL1800-HPNA with 30,000+ miles
    1988 BunkHouse camper
    Darkside #1720

Quote Originally Posted by wingpilot08 View Post
    This camper was sold long ago. I had asked about it and was very interested in the camper. The. He sold it to a non member of the board. I was very disappointed !
    And just how did you contact him? He doesn't answer any PM's at all.

I had pm'd he as requested...actually still have the PM's my original PM to him was on 6/12/17...was strung on thru 6/23/17 when he sold it to a non member! Then never heard from again!:

Bk
    She was a first responder. I have a friend that's selling a 1994/1996 sport camper.
    I think leisure might have bought the rights to them as he was going through a divorce. This camper opens super fast and your off the ground
    Oh he replace the canvas,comes with awning,add a room and you can access it from either side. Also has surge brakes on it.He's asking 1700. I don't think he'll budge off his price
    I can check with this other guy I know that has a 2000 bk, it comes with a lot of extras. He's the original owner, used very rarely.

Re: Bk
    Re: Bk
    Quote Originally Posted by Samoanrich
    A young lady that looked at it previously came back with a deposit. So now I'm waiting on her to pick it up.

I tried to discourage her from buying it as I wouldn't want my daughter traveling around the country with this camper. And my reasoning is there is no way she can prevent someone from entering it unless she's carrying. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

If she doesn't pick it up this weekend I'll refund her deposit. Your nil,

Been raining all morning so I doubt she'll pick it up today.

(my response) Well good for you then..hope it works out for ya...but I am a bit disappointed that you didn't consider a member of the group for the purchase

Bh
    Ive had some inquiries about it but, no one has come to look at. Not sure why unless I'm missing something. I don't think the economy is as good as the experts say,at least not here in western,pa.

My wife's version of camping/roughing it is motel6/red roof inn.

I still like camping, I can set it up by myself,it's more than I need now. Had a mini mate just wasn't working for me.

Thanks for the interest