Thread: My Old Kentucky Home Campground

My Old Kentucky Home Campground

I recently had the opportunity to stay at the campground located at My Old Kentucky Home state park in Bardstown, Kentucky on 07/11/2017 & 07/16/2017. It's important to note that the website doesn't show that this campground has a primitive camping area to the left of the main camping area. A primitive site was only $14 for the night. Bathouse is a bit of a walk from the primitive area, but it was clean and the shower water was hot. In the morning I took a ride into town for breakfast at Pat's Place. I recommend it. Food was very good and the price was reasonable. Afterwards, a nice backroads ride to Maker's Mark for their distillery tour was required.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mkh1.jpg   mkh2.jpg   mkh3.jpg   mkh4.jpg   mkh5.jpg  

mkh6.jpg  
    2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
    2014 Aspen Sentry
    2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

Re: My Old Kentucky Home Campground

Stayed there a few years ago in a Travel Trailer...nice, quiet campground and close to a lot of interesting points.

1986 Concours/1999 KLR650 mcrider1959's Avatar

Re: My Old Kentucky Home Campground

Thanks for the CG review!! I have been wanting to take a ride over into that part of Kentucky and Bardstown would make for a good central point for camping. Plenty of things to see and do in just about any directions from Bardstown..

1986 Concours/1999 KLR650/2006 KLX250S