Thread: For Sale - 2013 Mini Mate

For Sale - 2013 Mini Mate

Hello all. I've decided to upgrade to a larger camper and list my 2013 Kompact Kamp Mini Mate for sale. It's in excellent condition. Always garaged. Waxed and bearings repacked every year. It also includes a spare tire and the awning accessory. $2300.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails minimate1.jpg   minimate2.jpg   minimate3.jpg   minimate4.jpg  

Re: For Sale - 2013 Mini Mate

Hello,
    I live in denver. Please tell this is still available. What bike did you use to tow this with? What type of hitch does this have?

(Threadstarter)

Yes, the camper is still available. I actually towed this trailer with my car, so it does not currently have a swivel hitch. It only weighs 265 lbs with a 20 lbs tongue weight, so it can be towed by almost any bike.

I would like to bring my wife by to take a look and see if I can get her on board. Would like to arrange a time for this.

Quote Originally Posted by atx2den View Post
    Yes, the camper is still available. I actually towed this trailer with my car, so it does not currently have a swivel hitch. It only weighs 265 lbs with a 20 lbs tongue weight, so it can be towed by almost any bike.

I have older model . Great little camper. Easy set up. Pulls great with my goldwing 1800. Mine doesnt have swivel hitch receiver.