Thread: extremely comfortable

extremely comfortable

Old sleeping bags were cheapo's from Dicks sporting goods. After 5-6 years and some rips decided to get some nicer ones since the wife and I tent camp and pop-up camp.

Settled on Sierra Designs Frontcountry bags.

They are awesome. Warm, no zippers, you can side sleep, sleep on your stomach, or back, tuck yourself in, pillow is held into place, can add a matress and even has a foot box and area to remove your feet for better temp control.

Recommend for anyone....just hope it works in a hammock.

Re: extremely comfortable

Please let us know how it works in a hammock. A number of us here do use hammocks and looking at the design I think I would have a tough time getting in and out.
    Deb

2003 Yamaha 1100 Classic, 2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

(Threadstarter)

Re: extremely comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    Please let us know how it works in a hammock. A number of us here do use hammocks and looking at the design I think I would have a tough time getting in and out.
    It should be easy, two ways, you can climb in and slide down into the tongue, or which may be easier, you can get in it before you get into the hammock because you feet can come out the bottom of the footbox, then climb into the hammock and slide you feet in and the bag will close up. But I will definitely let you know, I own a Tentsile stingray and that should be pretty easy and a warbonnet which may be a little harder, but I will let you know.