BTW
    I cleared out my message box so you can now send me a message
    Stu.
    2008 GL1800 Level 4
    1988 KampARoo pop up
    Previously 2007 & 2008 Aspen Sentry

Re: Anyone heard of a Kamperoo trailer

"BTW, yes I did buy it."

Just curious, if you don't mind sharing, how much did you pay for it? Looks like a good deal to me.
    Aspen Classic Camper, 06 GL1800

My Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/bvail My trailer forum: http://forums.delphiforums.com/MCTrailertowing

Oceanside CA, and Milford NH and lots in between

Re: Anyone heard of a Kamperoo trailer

Quote Originally Posted by bvail View Post
    "BTW, yes I did buy it."

Just curious, if you don't mind sharing, how much did you pay for it? Looks like a good deal to me.
    As an update on this thread.
    I got a call from Allen in late October 2018 asking if I'd be interested in it for what he had in it...$250. He had been diagnosed with a brain tumor. Allen passed in 2019.

I went over in my friend's pickup and we opened it up. Allen hadn't opened it all summer. Water had gotten in and there was lots of mold. I did buy it from him and loaded it in the bed of the truck.
    Once back to where I was staying I did so research on cleaning mold on canvas and found out baking soda and water mix kill mold and doesn't hurt the fabric.
    The wheels were original with hubs in one piece on the wheels. The seals were bad so I tried finding new seals to repack the bearings before heading west in a few weeks. Well the seals were not to be found locally or on the web.
    After some measuring found I could do some modifications to my harbor freight tag along to use the frame and axle & wheels, I extended the frame to add a front tongue box for storage and put the pod on top of the camper. It tows sweet and is an easy set up after I offload the pod on a picnic table. I've towed it twice from NH to San Diego for the winter and back in the spring.

Thanks Allen. Miss you buddy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180830_115007.jpg   20191028_091238_HDR.jpg   image.jpg