Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aspen Classic for sale

2007 Aspen Classic for sale only used 29 nights!

SOLD for $2900.

Aspen Classic 2007, only been used 29 nights total between two owners, excellent condition, blue with grey body, king size bed, blue add a room. Momma isn't interested in camping anymore so sadly I need to put it up for sale. You will not be disappointed when you see it. Always mature owned, I'm second owner. $2900, OBO. Momma wants a bathroom in the next camper.

Please contact me via email at LDMPLAY18@AOL.COM

I've added several new pics. Carpet and rubber under floor liner, new straps (3), and trailer and cover that shows the chair pocket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1696.jpg   IMG_1321.jpg   IMG_1698.jpg   IMG_1699.jpg   IMG_1700.jpg  

IMG_1705.jpg   IMG_1702.jpg   IMG_1703.jpg   IMG_1706.jpg   IMG_1320.jpg  

(Threadstarter)

Re: Aspen Classic for sale

New pics added

Oceanside CA, and Milford NH and lots in between

What year is it?
    Stu.
    2008 GL1800 Level 4 ABS/Airbag
    Moded Harbor Freight Clamshell trailer and tent
    Previously 2007 Aspen Sentry

(Threadstarter)

Hey Newday,
    How are you? We chatted a while back about Sentry campers. This Classic is a 2007 and is in great shape. The lady I bought it from told me her ex-husband, original owners, and her only used it 22 nights, and it shows. I bought it this spring and we used it 7 nights on a trip. If you're looking for a cream puff you found it!

Great looking camper...Does it have brakes, a cooler, A/C sleeve or swivel hitch?

(Threadstarter)

Mailman,
    No to brakes, swivel hitch or a A/C opening, but it does have a solid cooler rack, matching add a room, awning over bed window, optional bumper with several reflectors, mesh bed caddy. I will also include small heater, fan, carpet and rubber under floor liner.

LDM

Quote Originally Posted by mailman01 View Post
    Great looking camper...Does it have brakes, a cooler, A/C sleeve or swivel hitch?
    Are you looking again? I sold my Aspen 3 months ago, I missed it bad. Just bought another.

Free bump.

(Threadstarter)

Yeah I'm looking again, but not for a motorcycle camper. My S.O. isn't wild about "roughing it" any longer (e.g. bathroom). I have loved my motorcycle camping trips because I can do without the luxuries of home. I'll be looking for either a toy hauler or a truck slide camper.

I've had 3 motorcyle campers and the Aspen Classic was the best one. Ease of set up, larger storage area, lower center of gravity, King size bed and support poles on the inside are the major advantages.

(Threadstarter)

Open to fair offers. I may be able to help with transportation. Trades or partial trades are a possibility too.

Re: 2007 Aspen Classic for sale only used 29 nights!

Twenty-nine hundred and no bites?? I'm shocked! Especially with the add a room. I guess some folks would rather pay twice the price for a 'virgin' trailer.

Funny thing is that I never paid more (or less) than the original owner. Same when selling. For the most part, these trailers are not like cars that wear out. They just keep on going.
    Aspen Classic Camper, 06 GL1800

My Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/bvail My trailer forum: http://forums.delphiforums.com/MCTrailertowing