Thread: Bushtec 6 flat to flat 5 wire?

Bushtec 6 flat to flat 5 wire?

I have the Bushtec hitch with the flat 6 pin connector on the bike and just bought a Leesure Lite trailer with the flat 5 pin connector. Bushtec wants $10 plus $16.00 shipping for the trailer side pigtail!!. Anyone made a connector that goes from the Bushtec 6 pin to the flat 5 pin?

Re: Bushtec 6 flat to flat 5 wire?

I can see one possible outcome where you only cry once.

Bushtec uses a Delphi/Packard Weather-Pack type 6 pin flat connector. Just purchase the connectors and make your own adapter.
    2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
    2014 Aspen Sentry
    2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

(Threadstarter)

I did just that, tx for the information.

Originally from Battle Creek Michigan, I now reside in Indianapolis Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Pooch2 View Post
    I have the Bushtec hitch with the flat 6 pin connector on the bike and just bought a Leesure Lite trailer with the flat 5 pin connector. Bushtec wants $10 plus $16.00 shipping for the trailer side pigtail!!. Anyone made a connector that goes from the Bushtec 6 pin to the flat 5 pin?
    I just had the same issue. I called Todd (888-321-2516) ext 203. Website says if item/s are under 10 pounds, we can choose USPS but it won't let us make the change. Call Todd and he can help ya. Shipping is like $7.10 I think.

Jeff
    The deepest spot in Lake Superior, The largest of the Great Lakes is 1,333 feet or about 222 fathoms. This profound depth could easily contain the entire 1,250' Empire State Building, even with a 50-foot-tall King Kong perched atop.

(Threadstarter)

Thanks, Jeff! I'm going to make another pigtail to tow the camper with my truck.