Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memorial day weekend.

Memorial day weekend.

Whats your plans?
    I am thinking taking 2 days off Thursday & Friday & heading up To Robins vile Tn To either kickstand in or iron horse. I will them make some day runs,to the parkway way,the dragon,& local roads & next day maybe a run uo to Banner elk Nc to Grandfather Mountain if sky's are good great view !

Re: Memorial day weekend.

You know all plans go out the door when that four letter word shows up.... Rain! Been a rainy spring so far up here in PA.
    2014 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Annual run to Mariposa for the BMW 49'er rally. A small group of friends and I will leave early Thursday and meet for breakfast just north of Grapevine. Afterwords we will all head for Mariposa for 3 nights and 4 day's of camping. Day time rides into Yosemite is always good. Will be camping at the fairgrounds in Mariposa with about 500 + bikes and riders.
    Keith R.
    Sun City, SoCal
    05' Honda GoldWing
    AKA ownst100 STOC 1211

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Traveler View Post
    Annual run to Mariposa for the BMW 49'er rally. A small group of friends and I will leave early Thursday and meet for breakfast just north of Grapevine. Afterwords we will all head for Mariposa for 3 nights and 4 day's of camping. Day time rides into Yosemite is always good. Will be camping at the fairgrounds in Mariposa with about 500 + bikes and riders.
    Sounds like a great time,I have been considering adding a beemer or fjr to the stable,Problem with the BMW for me is seat height lol-

(Threadstarter)

Well change of plans,wife wants to go! So we are now going to go to the Gulf shore of Biloxi camp 1 night leaving camper their ride to New Orleans and why 23 with the gulf on one side and Mississippi on the other until they meet,then head into New Orleans for the night . Next day find some good road back

Not a thing. I do my best to stay off the roads and remain at home over holiday weekends. Too many fools on the road to suit my tastes.
    Deb

2003 Yamaha 1100 Classic, 2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Site Supporter

The Springfield Mile. I camp at the Fairgrounds, and I flat love the whole scene. I know where I want to pitch my tent so I'm away from the people who want to party and I can get a good night's sleep.

Then again, I might be busy with the new house and not go anywhere that weekend. I'll play it by ear, I guess.
    You can't put a price on Worthlessness.

Same thing here. Going to the Springfield Mile. Will be camping at River Edge Campground although I have never seen a river there.

Rolling Thunder. Campground reservations already made.
    I don't need a compass to know which way the wind shines.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    You know all plans go out the door when that four letter word shows up.... Rain! Been a rainy spring so far up here in PA.
    Fooled me there. I thought you were going to say WORK.

Allen

Darksider #1655