I have a 1986 Combi Camp for sale. The camper is in excellent shape. It has been well taken care of over the years. Still has the original cotton canvas on it. A little light staining in a few spots but, perfectly waterproof. I have been in several down pours in this camper with NO leaks. Still has the original mattress in pretty good shape. I did add a memory foam topper to it and it sleeps very well. I had a new cover made last year out of sunbrella (marine grade) material in the original color. It also has the clear cut outs for the marker lights. Camper can be set up in less than 2 minutes. When I use it, I keep the bed made with the pillows in place. In less than 2 minutes, I can be crawling into bed. All windows and screens are perfect. I even have the original red and white striped curtains. Also have the linen liner that goes inside for insulation in the winter. This thing is a great year round (In Florida. LOL) camper. I have an add a room for it but, no frame, never got around to having it made. I have many extras that can go with the camper like, tv antenna and pole, rope lights for the awning, cook stove, heater, camp chairs, and lots more. I can take more pictures if you would like to see the inside. Asking $2,800, we can talk about the "extras".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bike and camper.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	20905

Name:	camper.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	20906

Add a Room but, no frame.

Name:	Add A Room.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	20907

Name:	camper seat.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	21011

Name:	camper bed.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	21012

Added a couple of pics of the inside. One shows the foot of the bed set up for seating.