This trip was a few years ago.we really liked it here.Most spots had water,electric and wifi.The bath/shower house was clean multiple times a day also with landry and sink to wash dishes.Most of the spots are pretty level with fire ring and picnic table.The roads around the campground are gravel with some grass growing but is in good shape and easy to travel on even pulling trailer.This is a great home base for anything you want to do out on the cape.The owner has a motorcycle and was very friendly and had suggestions for roads to ride.It has a small camp store for ice,firewood and other little camp needs.Plenty of rides ,restaurants and a general store (beer, wine) near.Only thing I didn't like was that fires had to be out at 10pm or 11pm can't remember but was enforced they would even bring you water to put it out.I met a lot of nice people at this campground and even one couple feels like family to me now I have since this trip stayed at their house two other times while in Massachusetts and they have come to Kentucky to stay with me.Another guy in a big RV seen me cleaning the motorcycle and gave me a waterless wash polish (ultra luster)to try that he uses on his show cars now that's all I ever use.You may want to check out their website for things that I have forgotten just google shady knoll campground.when I find some of my pictures from here I will post them.