Thread: Stuff from the dungeon

Stuff from the dungeon

Was cleaning out the dungeon and came across some stuff that will either get tossed out or will hold if someone wants them... I won't ship anything so the first person that shows up at the door can have them or if summer ever gets here maybe we can meet some where on a ride or camp-out.

1) I've got four bearings, two seals and two covers that came with my Piggy Backer trailer. These are brand new. Bearing number is 7205E as far as I can tell. The trailer had 12" wheels on it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3672.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	411.0 KB 
ID:	20716 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3678.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	20715

2) Two flag holders that mount on the rack on your trunk. They're about a foot high and have a half inch hole for on the rack.

Name:	100_3674.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	486.2 KB 
ID:	20717

3) Two brand new headsets for a Harley. These plug into the factory mount on the bike. Came with a couple of my new bikes. I've got one set in a helmet and have never used these ones. They're probably a hundred bucks a set if you bought them, free to a new home.

Name:	100_3671.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	234.7 KB 
ID:	20718

4) Power converter out of a Coleman pop-up camper. This converts to 120v. Has a plug to plug into sites 120v or switch from 12v battery. Given to me and never found a use for it but someone might use it for a project. Heavy duty.

Name:	100_3670.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	258.4 KB 
ID:	20719

5) Coin holder for on the bike for someone that pays tolls and doesn't want to dig through their pocket at the toll booth. I've got an EZpass so don't use it. Mounts on handle bar.

Name:	100_3669.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	190.8 KB 
ID:	20720

6) Hand drill adapter. Mount your hand drill in this to make it a drill press. Given to me and never used. Not new.

Name:	100_3668.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	287.7 KB 
ID:	20721

I won't ship anything and don't want anything for it. First one here gets it, not the first one that hollers they want it.
    2014 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Re: Stuff from the dungeon

Sent pm
    See our 3 minute ride up the Moki Dugway by Mexican Hat in Utah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCJAZo6ipyc

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

Please note the last sentence in the first thread, I don't want to go through the hassle of shipping anything, that's why it's FREE, not for sale. If you're interested in anything we might meet up somewhere once the weather breaks or you can stop by on a road trip...

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

Just bumping this up in case anyone wants anything, I'll be at the Loleta camp-out in Sept. Flag poles already spoken for...