Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

  1. #11
    BigBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Juneau, Alaska
    Age
    64
    Posts
    647

    Re: Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by bbalzer View Post
    I have a 2016 and it still does that on the left side as you mentioned. I added 2 more "pop over center" lever latches so it never does that any more. Just FYI. The new side latches don't work too great in my opinion.
    Could you post a picture of the latches you put on? I had this happen once, on a crappy site.
    GL1800 & KLR650 Mine 2009 Rollahome
    GL1500 & XR650L Hers
    IBA #66870

  2. #12
    Site Supporter Bluetick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    St. Marys, PA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by bbalzer View Post
    I have a 2016 and it still does that on the left side as you mentioned. I added 2 more "pop over center" lever latches so it never does that any more. Just FYI. The new side latches don't work too great in my opinion.
    I hate to take over MidMoVic's sale page here but I'm glad you mentioned that. I still believe (in my opinion) that the RAH is the king of campers. I know everybody says that about their camper but if you've ever owned one...
    2014 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

  3. #13
    2011 Vision / 2013 RAH
    (Threadstarter)
    MidMoVic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tebbetts MO
    Age
    64
    Posts
    34

    Re: Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    I hate to take over MidMoVic's sale page here but I'm glad you mentioned that. I still believe (in my opinion) that the RAH is the king of campers. I know everybody says that about their camper but if you've ever owned one...
    Thanks Bluetick

    No problem

    Darryl
    <a href=http://www.motocampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6068 target=_blank><a href=http://www.motocampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6068&thumb=1 target=_blank>http://www.motocampers.com/forums/at...d=6068&thumb=1</a></a>

  4. #14
    2011 Vision / 2013 RAH
    (Threadstarter)
    MidMoVic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tebbetts MO
    Age
    64
    Posts
    34

    Re: Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

    Price is going down $4,000.00 This is a really really nice roll a home.

  5. #15
    bbalzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Bartlesville, OK
    Age
    61
    Posts
    165

    Re: Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

    An extremely good price folks! A brand new one will cost twice that! Depending on options.. I know :-(
    2012 Goldwing & matching Hannigan GL trailer
    Windbender, Traxxion triple tree & AK20 struts
    Michelin Alpin ZP rear tire
    2016 Roll-A-Home camper

  6. #16
    Site Supporter Bluetick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    St. Marys, PA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by MidMoVic View Post
    Price is going down $4,000.00 This is a really really nice roll a home.
    If it was the black with Charcoal top...

  7. #17
    newday777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Oceanside CA, and Milford NH and lots in between
    Age
    60
    Posts
    388

    Cool Re: Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    If it was the black with Charcoal top...
    But.....the white will keep you kool as ice in the summer!!
    And all you HD buddies will be sooo envious as you are there amongst all the black ones that are sweating their butts off and they ask 'so how you doin bro?' And you reply...I'm kool dude!
    Stu.
    2008 GL1800 Level 4 ABS/Airbag
    Moded Harbor Freight Clamshell trailer and tent
    Previously 2007 Aspen Sentry

  8. #18
    Site Supporter Bluetick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    St. Marys, PA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by newday777 View Post
    But.....the white will keep you kool as ice in the summer!!
    And all you HD buddies will be sooo envious as you are there amongst all the black ones that are sweating their butts off and they ask 'so how you doin bro?' And you reply...I'm kool dude!
    If I had a white Harley... I've never really had a problem with the heat. I've used the heater a couple times but never wanted air conditioning. I'm planning on ordering a new one soon, maybe this weekend.

  9. #19
    2011 Vision / 2013 RAH
    (Threadstarter)
    MidMoVic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tebbetts MO
    Age
    64
    Posts
    34

    Re: Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

    PRICE REDUCED ----- NEED TO SELL $3,800.00

    Darryl

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Texas
    Age
    67
    Posts
    119

    Re: Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

    Sold. I drove up from north Texas to MO and picked the camper up this morning. It was great to meet Darryl and Dee. Very nice people. I made it back as far as McAlester OK and some wicked weather just to the west, hope it dies out before it makes it here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •