Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

2011 Vision / 2013 RAH MidMoVic's Avatar

Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper Titled as a 2013 but was purchaced new in 2014. Wide Bed - King Size Bed, Electric Brakes, Extra LED Trailer Lights package, Air Conditioner Flap, Awning-Poles-and Bungies, Aluminum Cooler Rack, Spare Tire, 2nd Door, Clear vinyl windows on the two end windows, One and a half inch Wide-Bed Mattress Pad. Also includes an additional 2 1/2" inch high density foam pad, 120v Window AC. We slept in this camper one night.
    Has been pulled less than eighty miles. Perfect condition. Call at 573-690-1730 or E mail - darrylanddee@gmail.com
    $4,500.00 negotiable. Serious Inquires Only Please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RAH 1.jpg   RAH 2.jpg   RAH 8.jpg   RAH 7.jpg   RAH 5.jpg  

RAH 3.jpg   RAH 4.jpg   RAH 6.jpg  
    Last edited by MidMoVic; 02-12-2017 at 01:29 PM. Reason: add pic
    <a href=http://www.motocampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6068 target=_blank><a href=http://www.motocampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6068&thumb=1 target=_blank>http://www.motocampers.com/forums/at...d=6068&thumb=1</a></a>

Re: Roll A Home Motorcycle Camper For Sale

One night in the RAH...no need to even change the sheets....very nice camper...should sell quickly.

What color, body and canvas? OK, the pictures weren't there when I first asked. Honest...
    2014 Ultra Limited, 2011 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Is this the same camper listed in another post on here? Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    Don't believe so, different color canvas and cooler rack different.
    Gary

2013 Ural Patrol -1989 Holsclaw cargo
    MOPH
    IBMC,UMCI,ADV,PGR
    sold 2005 Electra Glide
    sold 1999 Honda 1500
    sold 1974 Yamaha 500DHC
    sold 1978 Yamaha Enduro 250
    sold 1970 Honda trail 70
    sold 1965 Honda 100

2011 Vision / 2013 RAH
    (Threadstarter)

This is a different camper but mine is still for sale, for the people who have text me recently, my phone went down and I have lost all recent #'s, sorry text me again.

Darryl

Just thought they were similar. I'm looking to sell mine as well so I can get a new one but didn't have any luck the last time I tried on here. Hope you have better luck...

Is there a big difference between what you have an a newer model? I was thinking you have a newer model.

Quote Originally Posted by Samoanrich View Post
    Is there a big difference between what you have an a newer model? I was thinking you have a newer model.
    Samoanrich, if you're asking me then yes, there are a few things different. Mine is a 2011, the 2013 being sold here has the double locks on the (left) side where you access the cargo area. One of the things I noticed right away about mine is when setting it up if it's not on a flat area (which isn't always available) is that it will try to pull apart the left side because of only having one lock in the middle. That might have been why they went to the two locks. RAH must listen to their customers and fix things as they come up. There are a few other things but that was something I liked about the newer ones. I also wanted the double doors for entering the camper which I see they are offering on this camper here (mine has the single door). I want a black camper with the dark gray canvas or I'd really consider this one.

Samoanrich, if you're asking me then yes, there are a few things different. Mine is a 2011, the 2013 being sold here has the double locks on the (left) side where you access the cargo area. One of the things I noticed right away about mine is when setting it up if it's not on a flat area (which isn't always available) is that it will try to pull apart the left side because of only having one lock in the middle. That might have been why they went to the two locks. RAH must listen to their customers and fix things as they come up. There are a few other things but that was something I liked about the newer ones. I also wanted the double doors for entering the camper which I see they are offering on this camper here (mine has the single door). I want a black camper with the dark gray canvas or I'd really consider this one.
    I have a 2016 and it still does that on the left side as you mentioned. I added 2 more "pop over center" lever latches so it never does that any more. Just FYI. The new side latches don't work too great in my opinion.
    2012 Goldwing & matching Hannigan GL trailer
    Windbender, Traxxion triple tree & AK20 struts
    Michelin Alpin ZP rear tire
    2016 Roll-A-Home camper