Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daytona Bike Week Events

Thumbs up Daytona Bike Week Events

Hi folks, my neighbor and I are exploring our options for a tow-behind pop up. I've seen a ton of great reviews on here and everybody seems to love the unit they happen to own, along with their individual pros and cons.

It would be really cool if there was going to be an event where several different manufacturers might be present for us to take a first hand look at the different models. And naturally I figured Daytona Bike Week might be such a venue.

So does anybody know if there's going to be any sort of static displays up at Bike week this year? Or perhaps in another location?

Thanks for any advice.

-Tim

Re: Daytona Bike Week Events

Quote Originally Posted by Timinfla22 View Post
    Hi folks, my neighbor and I are exploring our options for a tow-behind pop up. I've seen a ton of great reviews on here and everybody seems to love the unit they happen to own, along with their individual pros and cons.

It would be really cool if there was going to be an event where several different manufacturers might be present for us to take a first hand look at the different models. And naturally I figured Daytona Bike Week might be such a venue.

So does anybody know if there's going to be any sort of static displays up at Bike week this year? Or perhaps in another location?

Thanks for any advice.

-Tim
    The GWRRA (Goldwing) meet is near Dallas this year. They usually have several different campers available for viewing.
    RIDE TO LIVE !

Welcome to the forum. At many of our Moto Campers events you'll find an assortment of campers to check out.
    I've seen folks in hammocks at our Chillout event if you've ever considered them. Good Luck.

Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

I'm with Jeff. It may be a little long of a trip from FL, but one of our events would be a great way to see the different campers. Plus you'd have your questions answered from first hand experience. And trust me, you'll get straight answers, good or bad.
    The Chill Out would be a good one for you (if you can wait that long). I'd pretty much guarantee you'll find almost, if not all your options there.

Oh by the way, welcome to the forum.

Bills Trailer Sales is located on Main Street during Bike Week.
    He carries a few different manufactures

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Welcome Tim, I've seen them set up there over the years. End of Main St., Beach St., and check out at the Speedway. At the Speedway they offer demo rides on a lot of the new bikes. There are rows and rows of vendors there. If you do go, spend the $30.00 to do the Monster's Dash. (I think that's the name) You get to take a few laps of the Speedway on your own bike. You get a much different perspective of how steep the banking is when you are riding along the bottom looking up at it!
    Steve

2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

There were different manufacturers reps at last years Bike week. You may check the web page for the ones you're looking at or for.
    Enjoy the ride,

Retired Army (still working)
    2014 Victory Vision, 2004 Roll-A-Home Camper

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by trikerdan View Post
    The GWRRA (Goldwing) meet is near Dallas this year. They usually have several different campers available for viewing.
    Awesome thanks!

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by RJ-97 View Post
    I'm with Jeff. It may be a little long of a trip from FL, but one of our events would be a great way to see the different campers. Plus you'd have your questions answered from first hand experience. And trust me, you'll get straight answers, good or bad.
    The Chill Out would be a good one for you (if you can wait that long). I'd pretty much guarantee you'll find almost, if not all your options there.
    Oh by the way, welcome to the forum.
    Thx, it's good to be here!

(Threadstarter)

Thanks all for the advice!