Hey guys, it is cold and kinda of wintry looking here in southern Illinois today. Not a good day for riding! So, since I am stuck inside here at the ol' computer, I thought I would throw out these questions for some discussion.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it
1. What photo file sharing site/company are you using??
2. Why do you like what you are currently using??
3. Is it easy to use as far as uploading/downloading photos??
4. Could someone with limited computer skills find it easy to learn??
5. Does the tutorial show you a good step by step process??
6. What does the file service cost? Free? Monthly charge? Annual charge?
I really need to sign up for some file sharing service but, not sure which one to get as there are several. I enjoy putting together my trip reports or photo essays as I like to call 'em but, those small thumbnail photos I post in my trip reports just don't cut it. So asking you guys these questions for real world answers (and any other thoughts on this matter) will really help me make a decision and it may help others as well.
What say ye?